No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And look, now Radek and Lorne are going down the same road... Time to put a stop to this!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Lorne and Zelenka seem to be wanting to put their countries on war as well. Gosh!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

There he is again. Snow White's prince. It is him.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Zelenka and Lorne's reaction when Liz caught them really shows that non of the guys on Atlantis wants to end up on her bad side.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Zelenka and Lorne's reaction when Liz caught them really shows that non of the guys on Atlantis wants to end up on her bad side.
            They even seemed a little bit afraid of her.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              They even seemed a little bit afraid of her.
              As well they should be.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Daedalus is here! Time to set up a plan of their own...

Comment

"Staying put right here" and then they are beamed out, LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    There he is again. Snow White's prince. It is him.
                    I had never noticed that, it isn't mentioned on IMDB but it looks like him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hell of a time to start thinking for yourself, blondie!

Comment

John's people don't revere him like Rodney's do. And they don't listen to a thing he says.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think that's the guy from OUAT.

Comment

Yeah, it's over, all right.

Comment

Game over
                              sigpic

Comment

Now he expects John to do something. You got yourself into this mess baldy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X