No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney can now read minds and he reads Elizabeth's, makes one wonder what he find in there and in John's minds.

I must say that when he tells Ronon to shoot him if Rodney turns evil and Ronon's face there is so funny.
    sigpic

Comment

David must have had to stay up all night learning his lines for this, and everyone else got to take it easy. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Can i shot him now!? LOL LOL
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Love the way that Ronon just looks at Lizzeh when McKay says that she wants Ronon to shoot him if he starts wigging out.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            David must have had to stay up all night learning his lines for this, and everyone else got to take it easy. LOL
            Yup. I can totally imagine Joe and Torri laughing their asses off over that.

Comment

And now Rodney is messing with the city's power.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney is freaking everybody out, and he doesn't even realize it.
                sigpic

Comment

I like this scene between John and Liz, when he just walks into her office and moves so close to her, yeah, that's how you're supposed to treat your boss.
                  sigpic

Comment

Scene from my sig.

Expressive pants, John.

Comment

I love this part!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Squee! John sneaking looks over Lizzeh's shoulder and teasing her about being interrupted.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

eep i missed most of the postathon (skype call from my mom, couldn't exactly say "hey i can't talk to you, gotta go watch SGA" lol)
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

PANTS! Anyway, you were saying. This scene is one of the best..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Scene from my sig.

Expressive pants, John.
                              VERY expressive pants.

Comment

Ancient history one on one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X