No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion and our very own Falcon Horus.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
      Hello, annelantis here. Am new to Gateworld and forums in general. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and also Sparky Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Welcome to GW and to the wonderful world of Sparky, Annelantis!!! Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Happy Birthday FH!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday!!!

unfortunately i can't watch Stargate Atlantis Tommorow with you guys

Comment

Happy birthday FH!! I've been lurking all day...fighting a stupid cold

any good fic recs? please?
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Happy Birthday to Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion and our very own Falcon Horus.
              Happy Birthday Joe F. Happy Birthday Paulie, and Happy Birthday Falcon Horus. hope you folks had a good birthday.

Comment

Hello, annelantis here. Am new to Gateworld and forums in general. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and also Sparky Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Welcome to GateWorld, Annelantis! I sincerely hope that you'll have a wonderful time on this site and this thread!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                Happy birthday FH!! I've been lurking all day...fighting a stupid cold

any good fic recs? please?
                Er... well, I posted this yesterday, not sure if anyone has looked at it yet... but I'm self-reccing my story, "A Time to Gather Stones Together." It's set in "The Return, Part 1" during the time the team is back on Earth. It's Elizabeth-centric and contains missing scenes that fill in some gaps.

And I just read, "Just an Old Tree Swing" by Erin. This one contains some very sweet Sparky moments.

Hope your cold gets better soon!
                Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 12 July 2016, 02:08 PM.
                sigpic
                Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

welcome to the nut house.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

better?
                    Much better. Thank you.

Welcome to the thread. Glad you could join us in the Sparky celebration.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

winter walk

sigpic

Comment

Thank you again for the all the birthday wishes.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          Cool! Yeah i love Janeway & Seven best
                          Janeway and Kes for me! I met Kate Mulgrew last October at Destination Star Trek London, and she was just so amazing!!!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 5 hours and 10 minutes to our The Return Part 2 post-a-thon!

Welcome to Annelantis! Pull up a chair, grab a mojito, and join the insanity here in the sanest thread on GateWorld!

better?
                            AHAHAHAHA! That's perfect!

winter walk

And that one is very, very sweet. Awwww! *snuggles*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              ...and join the insanity here in the sanest thread on GateWorld!
                              ... Wait? What?

Nobody's going to believe that, right...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                ... Wait? What?

Nobody's going to believe that, right...
                                That's kind of the idea.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X