No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment where Kate/John is born... right there in that briefing room...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I really like this scene and all the conflicts that the whole issure brings forth.
      sigpic

Comment

Nobody ever listens to Ronon and they are always sorry later.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aw, poor Carson... but Ronon's right and he knows.

Comment

Gotta say, Ronon's probably right about killing him. If they had, they could've been spared a whole lot of heartbreak later.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Nobody ever listens to Ronon and they are always sorry later.
              I know right, I mean he isn't Rodney who talks a lot so when he does I would listen.
              sigpic

Comment

And here we go again with Teyla ordering Marines. Bugs the heck out of me every time. That would so not happen.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh great, what a choice...

Comment

Poor Carson, and I love Liz here, another great leader moment when she takes on all the blam so that her people don't have to suffer (as much anyway)
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, gate-travel... I missed that!

Comment

Carson takes total responsibility and so does Elizabeth. It was a joint decision.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Lizzeh, taking all the blame on yourself...
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Meals ready to eat... they don't look the part and if McKay likes them, it can't mean much good.

Comment

"Hungry."

Um, Teyla, I don't think that's the kind of nourishment he was thinking of...

Comment

"Dr. McKay quite like them"

Well, Rodney would eat anything (besides lemon) so I don't hold that to such high standards.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X