X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    AHAHAHAH! You betcha! *high-fives*
    *High-fives back*
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Perfect illustration of the end of The Lost Boys. Yet another highly Sparky episode when they don't even have a scene together.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_312_1314.jpg
            On second thought, maybe grabbing you and kissing you in the lunch line was a mistake.

Ya think?
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Eeek! Uh oh, lil' Sheppy's in trouble!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Perfect illustration of the end of The Lost Boys. Yet another highly Sparky episode when they don't even have a scene together.
              *drools* And The Hive is going to be even more Sparkylicious!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_312_1314.jpg
              On second thought, maybe grabbing you and kissing you in the lunch line was a mistake.

Ya think?
              AHAHAHAHA! Oh, that is GOOD!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm, slow day today apparently.

SR, I hope you get a chance to see this week's Hell on Wheels soon! ZOMG, what a crackfest (in a good way!)!
                Spoiler:
                Rather appropriate that we had just seen The Lost Boys on our SGA post-a-thon, because it looks like Cullen's gone and pulled a Ford on us. Kinda sorta. Can't wait to see how he gets himself outta this mess! *snickers*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

[B]SR[B], I hope you get a chance to see this week's Hell on Wheels soon! ZOMG, what a crackfest (in a good way!)!
                  Spoiler:
                  Rather appropriate that we had just seen The Lost Boys on our SGA post-a-thon, because it looks like Cullen's gone and pulled a Ford on us. Kinda sorta. Can't wait to see how he gets himself outta this mess! *snickers*
                  Spoiler:
                  Same here. And was it me or was Ryan Robbins aka Ladon one of the Rebs Cullen had hooked up with?
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

SR, I hope you get a chance to see this week's Hell on Wheels soon! ZOMG, what a crackfest (in a good way!)!
                    Spoiler:
                    Just saw it. OMG, Mr. Bohannon, OMG. And
                    Spoiler:
                    the Swede is back!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Same here. And was it me or was Ryan Robbins aka Ladon one of the Rebs Cullen had hooked up with?
                    Indeed that was him. He is also playing a Southerner on Falling Skies. The accent is pretty good.

BTW, I asked Mr. SR about Marines jumping and you are correct. It is only Recon Marines who get jump training. Mr. SR was able to jump through a jump club near where he was stationed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      IKR?
                      Spoiler:
                      That's now three SGA veterans who are appearing on Hell on Wheels. Sure wish Joe Flanigan would get a spot there.

Just saw it. OMG, Mr. Bohannon, OMG. And
                      Spoiler:
                      the Swede is back!
                      Spoiler:
                      Back as the town garbage man, no less. OMG! How the mighty have fallen, eh?

BTW, I asked Mr. SR about Marines jumping and you are correct. It is only Recon Marines who get jump training. Mr. SR was able to jump through a jump club near where he was stationed.
                      Hmm, guess that means Ford was in Recon before he got picked for the Atlantis expedition. Cool!

Comment

You guys are making me miss Ford. He's an overgrown manchild and I loved it!
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

IKR?
                          Spoiler:
                          That's now three SGA veterans who are appearing on Hell on Wheels. Sure wish Joe Flanigan would get a spot there.

Spoiler:
                          Back as the town garbage man, no less. OMG! How the mighty have fallen, eh?

Hmm, guess that means Ford was in Recon before he got picked for the Atlantis expedition. Cool!
                          I have been thinking that same thing about Joe.
                          Spoiler:
                          He could play a professional gambler who comes into town and wins everybody's pay. Lily is quite taken with him. Durant hates him and tries to have him killed and then we learn he's pretty handy with a pistol also. I've got it all figured out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Closing ceremony was nice - the opening ceremony was the best though. And now it's the Paralympics turn to shine - though I can bet there won't be as much coverage sadly.

Rio de Janeiro is next in line in 2016 for the Summer's Games - already looking forward to it.
                            I really enjoyed the closing ceremony. I loved the whole idea of it and the music was great. I’ve really enjoyed the whole Olympic 2012 and I thought London did a great job with everything.

I’m also looking forward to the one in Rio de Janeiro and see what they will do.

Yeah, the fact that there are so many episodes like that (other than ‘TLB’, there is episodes like ‘Conversion’, ‘TDO’ and ‘NML’ among others that are like that as well) when Sparky comes across on screen when they are not even sharing the screen should tell people something.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I have been thinking that same thing about Joe.
                              Spoiler:
                              He could play a professional gambler who comes into town and wins everybody's pay. Lily is quite taken with him. Durant hates him and tries to have him killed and then we learn he's pretty handy with a pistol also. I've got it all figured out.
                              Brilliant! That'd be perfect for Joe!
                              Spoiler:
                              Though I'd have to imagine Bohannon won't be pleased that Lily's taken with the new guy, either. I foresee a gunfight in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Hello everyone!

I really enjoyed the closing ceremony. I loved the whole idea of it and the music was great. I’ve really enjoyed the whole Olympic 2012 and I thought London did a great job with everything.

I’m also looking forward to the one in Rio de Janeiro and see what they will do.

Yeah, the fact that there are so many episodes like that (other than ‘TLB’, there is episodes like ‘Conversion’, ‘TDO’ and ‘NML’ among others that are like that as well) when Sparky comes across on screen when they are not even sharing the screen should tell people something.
                                True, or when they are talking to other people like Weir to Caldwell in Conversion and Sheppard to Woolsey in Misbegotten. Their closeness and friendship and support of each other comes through clearly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X