No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great guys, I didn't realize until after a while that we've now finished the post-a-thon for season 1 as well as finished the awesome season ending/premiering that is “The Siege", next week it’s “The Intruder” another episode with a bunch of Sparky for us to squee over.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      At leasat somebody got to enjoy the game.
      *hugs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

From a bit earlier since I didn’t have the time to post a reply then.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        OMG, John is sitting next to Teyla. Now I see it. How could I have been so blind before? *changes ships*
        Haha, yeah, we defiantly need to change our entire view of SGA after that one scene…or should we have done it during the scene where they were talking about the deep subject that was popcorn back in “Home”.
        sigpic

Comment

Bye guys! Work tommorow, really needed this! Jus' wonderin, what do we do when the idiot writters kill Liz off?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            That was great guys, I didn't realize until after a while that we've now finished the post-a-thon for season 1 as well as finished the awesome season ending/premiering that is “The Siege", next week it’s “The Intruder” another episode with a bunch of Sparky for us to squee over.
            Yup. Playing footsie under a table in the Daedalus mess hall! Whee!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
              Bye guys! Work tommorow, really needed this! Jus' wonderin, what do we do when the idiot writters kill Liz off?
              We keep going and mock the snot outta TPTW.

Comment

OMG, John is sitting next to Teyla. Now I see it. How could I have been so blind before? *changes ships*
                Yeah, OMG they sat next to each other whilst watching an american football game! Quick forget Sparky it's so Sheyla! *Smacks SR on the back of the head*

Comment

Now, now. Everyone knows that John was only sitting next to Teyla to comfort her while she was so worried about Aiden Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Now, now. Everyone knows that John was only sitting next to Teyla to comfort her while she was so worried about Aiden Ford.
                    Yeah, I for one don’t think that there is nothing between Teyla and Ford, just look at how they act when they are in the same scenes.

Well, personally I’m standing by my new signature because basically every version of John we got to meet it was always Elizabeth that could either get through to him (i.e. Conversion bug-John) or John being there for her (i.e. BIS-John and of course the two John in TMC) heck even TLG-John couldn’t say no to fake-Liz when she asked him to take over the role of Phebus (sp?) husband, though in this defense he didn’t know that it wasn’t his Liz, though I bet he still would have said yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs*
                      *hugs back* It's never good when the part of your heritage you identify most with gets spanked.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yup. Playing footsie under a table in the Daedalus mess hall! Whee!
                        One of my favorite all times scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Night all

Comment

Visual effects of the mushroom cloud are really good.
                            Few of the best VFX-shots SGA has to offer...

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Oh no, Ford is activating the gift, and suddenly he can fly the jumper, it's like he got all kinds of new abilities.
                            That always boggled my mind cause weren't we to assume it was an Ancient gene thing? Jumpers are useles to the Wraith. I mean, did he receive the inoculation to operate Ancient technology. He didn't get the shot in Hot Zone cause that was mentioned.

Meh... I don't know.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*limps into thread*

So most of the painting is done. Gotta finish the kitchen, and I've gotta do something about my bathroom, but Mom and I have done most of it. YAY.

So, sad to say, this is my favorite post from the marathon. SNARK FOR THE WIN!!!

*sends Auntie SR some virtual green*

I am writing a oneshot that popped in my head. John, college dorm, loud music, painting, shirtless. I'll have it up soon. Mwah ha ha.

Comment

So I started reading JoeMallozzi's Blog where he reminisces about SGA. *snort* But this was too funny to not repost: What happened to Jinto?

Spoiler:
                                Ah, Jinto. We hardly knew you. As often happens in television, certain characters pop and are developed (ie. Where’d that Zelenka guy come from?) while others eventually fade into obscurity. The character of Jinto has the distinction of falling into the latter category for no other reason than: 1. He was a kid and 2. He was Athosian. While interesting, Teyla’s people became a less important part of the narrative as the series developed and so, they eventually left Atlantis to make their homes on the mainland and, later, off-world. As for Jinto, not much is known about following the events of those early episodes. I like to think that he became a productive member of Athosian society, settling down with his long-time sweetheart and eventually fathering two boys, Torren (named after Teyla’s fathter) and Toran (named after the Athosian who the wraith queen feasts upon in this episode). Alternately, I like to imagine he spent his years deep in the bowels of Atlantis, playing an protracted game of Hide and Seek following the episode of the same name, convinced he had the best hiding place ever – until his skeletal remains were discovered by an exploratory crew sometime in season four.

Be back in a bit to post oneshot.

Comment

Working...
                                X