Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whee, wheelchair derby!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So how'd teh wheelchair get from the floor of the 'Gate room to the conference room? I didn't think there were any lifts ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        I wonder if they filmed those scenes at the same time, or if they did them especially for this episode ...
        I've wondered that too. From the hair and all, I'm thinking they just used extra footage they had.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You can tell which scenes new scenes they filmed if you look at Torri's hair.
          sigpic

Comment

Peter! *pets Peter*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Flashback: John loyally follows Elizabeth out of the control room. *squee*

Comment

Sparky eye sex while Sumner drowns. Heh.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  So how'd teh wheelchair get from the floor of the 'Gate room to the conference room? I didn't think there were any lifts ...
                  I was just thinking the same thing. There had to be lifts, we just didn't see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Hearing an old person say "freaked out" makes me LOL. Wait.. oh yeah, that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      You can tell which scenes new scenes they filmed if you look at Torri's hair.
                      Oooh, nice catch! The new scenes have Torri with slightly more curled hair.

Comment

Wow. The horrified look on John's face when the walkie-talkie shut off ...

Comment

And now everything starts going wrong. Oh crap!

Comment

There were so many Sparky eye!sex moments in the flashback it's crazy considering that they barely knew each other at the time.
                            sigpic

Comment

I forgot how much I miss Peter. He was a great character.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I can fly just about anything."

Go John!

Comment

Working...
                                X