No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry havent been on today, been busy cleaning and working on some stuff for school.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      I don't have the means to post it right now, but y'all remember one of the eye!sex the scene outside of Elizabeth's office, when she tells John "Good luck" and walks away ... Am I the only one who thinks she was checking out John's front side before she left?
      What episode was this? I think I wanna go watch it.

Like John wanted the chance to kiss his boss under alien influence? Naw ...
      Slightly more chivalrous. He didn't want anyone else to kiss her under alien influence.

Uh, duh! What else would they be doing???
      *snickers*

Thanks! And yes, not much makes Sparky unpretteh. Hee.
      Sparky cannot be unpretteh. Ever. It's one of the fundamental laws of nature. If it were ever broken, the universe would implode.

Yes, play, kiddies, play the game!!!
      Okay, I'm going, I'm going!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was playing around with PS Elements and made this cool Sparky collage, then someone turned the router off to conserve power. As I'm not in the mood to do the stairs again, I'll post it tomorrow.

And SK, I can't believe I brainfarted and didn't type the episode! Its "First Strike".

Night, Sparkyville!

Comment

I was playing around with PS Elements and made this cool Sparky collage, then someone turned the router off to conserve power. As I'm not in the mood to do the stairs again, I'll post it tomorrow.
          Whoops.

And SK, I can't believe I brainfarted and didn't type the episode! Its "First Strike".

Night, Sparkyville!
          Ah, First Strike. Angsty!eye!sex.

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

As for that vid, rest assured, mandogater, it is in the works. I know exactly what to do!
            Good to know. Just don't make me go find my whip to crack because I am very interested in seeing this one.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Ahhhhh I'm so sad. I missed the post-a thon.
              I love this episode.

BTW, hello my sparky family. No I'm not dead. Juste really really busy but I didn't forget you.
              Did I miss something really big?
              Nice to hear from you again, Probie!! We miss you.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It's good to be back.
                I watched "The Eye" yesterday because of you (I should say "thanks to you" lol)
                Epic episode.
                I hope I can do the next post-a-thon with you.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Isn't it, though?

Great sig!

Yeah, The Long Goodbye is one of those episodes that really makes you wonder and want to know just what everyone's thinking. There's got to be some sort of ulterior motives behind John agreeing to host Thalan. There just has to be.
                  He did look awfully smug in that infirmary scene after he had been watching over Lizzeh all night and without even looking at her knew exactly when she woke up. You just knew he was wondering how much she would remember.

I don't have the means to post it right now, but y'all remember one of the eye!sex the scene outside of Elizabeth's office, when she tells John "Good luck" and walks away ... Am I the only one who thinks she was checking out John's front side before she left?
                  Yes you are. *shifty eyes*
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Good to know. Just don't make me go find my whip to crack because I am very interested in seeing this one.
                    Yeah, no worries. I think SR has the biggest whip. I have to do it for her.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    He did look awfully smug in that infirmary scene after he had been watching over Lizzeh all night and without even looking at her knew exactly when she woke up. You just knew he was wondering how much she would remember.

Yes, Sparky is perfectly in tune with each other!

And you're a liar.

Later!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      It's good to be back.
                      I watched "The Eye" yesterday because of you (I should say "thanks to you" lol)
                      Epic episode.
                      I hope I can do the next post-a-thon with you.
                      Heehee! We gladly take responsibility for that! And we hope you'll be able to join us for the next thon, too!

And maybe fantasizing about what might have happened if Phoebus had been telling the truth. Poor boy, he just wanted to snog his Lizzeh.

Yes, Sparky is perfectly in tune with each other!

And you're a liar.

Later!
                      I am so not commenting on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                        Yes it is, but don't expect any more contributions from me today! Last week wore me out!

And maybe fantasizing about what might have happened if Phoebus had been telling the truth. Poor boy, he just wanted to snog his Lizzeh.
                        He is a hopeless romantic, after all.

I am so not commenting on this.
                        But you do have an opinion. I know you do.

So reading the 2nd "Hunger Games" book now. I think I've decided my next project on PS is gonna be a Sparky bookmark. Hee hee!

Comment

Sparky Eye!Sex Moments

1. First arriving in Atlantis, "Rising"
                          2. Elizabeth orders John to go with Sumner, and John gives her that look ..., "Rising"
                          3. Balcony argument, "Rising"

How about everybody contributes some moments, and then I can organize them. Just make sure you post the episode name at the end of the line. It'll help me get the video done quicker ...

Comment

You're in for a challenge ShipperWriter, with the exception of a few episodes here and there there is at least one if not several eye!sex moments in every episode, it's a fun challenge though, and it's Sparky (though I don't know if it helps or not). We will help you where we can though, and making a list of all the Sparky eye!sex moments should be fun.

A few I love is the hug scene in The Seige pt 3, the whole scene is just...*melts*

And then there is of course all the time those two lock themselves away in either Elizabeths office, the balcony or in either of their rooms (when you think about it it's pretty amazing how many times those two really does sneack away alone together).

Another one I love becuase it's really not one you think about but that just makes me smile everytime I see it is the scene in 'The Hive' when John along with Ronan and Teyla steps through the gate after escaping the hiveship and John's eyes just light up when he sees her running down the stairs towards them, he just can't keep his eyes of her and it really was as if he though that he would never see her again.
                            The scene is best viewed as a whole scene on video but here is a pic of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sparky Eye!Sex Moments

1. First arriving in Atlantis, "Rising"
                              2. Elizabeth orders John to go with Sumner, and John gives her that look ..., "Rising"
                              3. Balcony argument, "Rising"

How about everybody contributes some moments, and then I can organize them. Just make sure you post the episode name at the end of the line. It'll help me get the video done quicker ...
                              Just sticking with Rising, I'd add:

*when Elizabeth raises the Champagne in a "toast" to John
                              *when John waves to her before his trip through the gate on the way to Athos
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I could list you the Kate/Teyla eye-sex moments... but unfortunately my knowledge of the Sparky eye-sex moments are rather limited...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X