Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Ford get's McKay while John wants to save Liz and get rid of Kolya all in one, I think he liked being her hero.
    Well duh.

Comment

And Kolya chooses... to take Lizzeh back to the Genii homeworld. Bastich.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"I'm not aiming at her"

The trust in her eyes when she looks into John's is overwhelming
        sigpic

Comment

The more I listen to Elizabeth yell, the more I want a long, loud, onscreen argument between John and Lizzeh.

Comment

And even more boring cat fight.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kolya wants to take Rodney and Liz with them. Yikes! I hate to think what they would have done to them if that had happened.

Comment

Now or nothing, time to rescue Lizzeh!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Kolya wants to take Rodney and Liz with them. Yikes! I hate to think what they would have done to them if that had happened.
                  *shudders* Nothing good.

Comment

"Are you ok?"

"Love how he ran up to her, then he grabs her hand before runing up to the controlroom.
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY! John rescues his Lizzeh.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"You will be, come on!"

SQUEE!

Comment

I love how quickly his voice changes from military orders to caring John.

*wibbles*

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          "Are you ok?"

"Love how he ran up to her, then he grabs her hand before runing up to the controlroom.
                          Me too! SQUEE!!!

Comment

Do you notice how John also won't leave her side during the rest of the episode? Nothing like what happened today will ever happen to his Liz again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Finally, the cat fight is over!

Destined to be allies? Uh, I hate to say it, Teyla, but the Genii can't be trusted. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                I love how quickly his voice changes from military orders to caring John.

*wibbles*
                                He's a good actor. His voice and face completely changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X