No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it' s time for more Champagne for the whole thread. Drink up everybody and a toast to Sparky.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney would really like to go back inside now, please.

Comment

What kind of a plan is that?
        A Rodney McKay kind of plan.

Comment

"What kind of plan is that?"

"A Rodney McKay kind of plan."

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I think it' s time for more Champagne for the whole thread. Drink up everybody and a toast to Sparky.
            I'll ... eeh, eat to that. All I have is chicken pot pie.

Comment

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

Back up in the control room.

And now the tables are turned. Kolya's being rational, and Sora's the one who's gone off the deep end.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sora. What an impulse young brat.

And the jumper bay is part of Stargate Operations. Interesting.

Comment

"No, he would kill them to punish me"
                    By that he means Liz, because Kolya now knows one of John's weaknesses.
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed it is! *raises a glass* To our Sparky! Long live their love!

Comment

"He'd kill them to punish me."

It's personal.

Comment

"Shoot to kill."

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Comment

And even though he knows Lizzeh is alive, John still tells Ford, "Shoot to kill."

And McKay needs to stall because "Sheppard's still out there."

Comment

Second sequence. And you think you can't bluff, Rodney?

Comment

Oh Sora. You're such a brat.

Comment

Working...
                                X