No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Carson, and poor Perna, they really shouldn't have taken it as far as they did.
    sigpic

Comment

Every human in the galaxy. Bite your tongue, you fool.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Conviction? Druhin, you are so freaking INSANE!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          That pesky wardrobe department again.
          Yeah, I noticed Teyla lost the jacket. "People are dying, Major. Look at me."

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Yeah, all this doom and disaster is making me hungry.
          I'm grabbing Chipotle when this is over.

Comment

Perna's dying. *cries*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Curls are back. John is no where around. My theory holds. And why aren't the other women stripped down to their sports bras?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Yeah, I noticed Teyla lost the jacket. "People are dying, Major. Look at me."
                *snorts*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                I'm grabbing Chipotle when this is over.
                Yum, carnitas soft tacos! *flails*

Comment

I wonder what McKay was doing during this episode, he just now showed up again.
                  sigpic

Comment

This scene is so sad. Poor Carson.
                    sigpic

Comment

*keeps crying at Perna's deathbed scene* Oh, poor Perna! Poor Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Curls are back. John is no where around. My theory holds. And why aren't the other women stripped down to their sports bras?
                        *snerk*

Oh, I just wanna hug Carson right now ...

And where has Rodney been hiding this whole time?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Yeah, no kidding. Getting that last sample of Hoffan cuisine before the Wraith wipe them out?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            I completely forgot all about him. Hmmm.
                            sigpic

Comment

More foreshadowing I see.
                              sigpic

Comment

"If and when we ever return..."

And they did. And sure enough, the Hoffans weren't there anymore. Ooops.

Comment

Working...
                                X