Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be sure to check it out, sounds like my kind of website
    "It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
    -Dana Scully

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! I hope everyone's teams are doing well! And Happy Birthday to our very own ShipperWriter!

Hiya, M-Charmed! Haven't seen you in a while! Ugh, I still remember how insane my senior year was, so I sympathize. I hadn't thought of the Chloe/Ollie = John/Elizabeth parallel before, but now that you've pointed it out, yeah, I can see it. Nice catch!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I have to give credit where credit is do. I was using a Methos line from an episode of Highlander: The Series.

I have to agree. TPTW never seemed to learn from their mistakes or to listen, did they?
      "There can be only one." Oh dear, I think I just found another tagline for Episode 19!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      I probably would've been pissed off at the end of it though, especially if the last shot we ever saw of Elizabeth was of her in a stasis pod, and the team not ever realising that she was still out there
      I dunno about anyone else, but I would've been happier with the scenario you just proposed than seeing a Replicator claiming to be Weir spacing herself and leaving no conclusive evidence to prove whether or not she was the real Weir. Your idea holds more hope than what we ended up with.

Considering how valuable a prisoner Carter herself would've been (all the information about Earth and defence specs, as well as info about the Milky Way replicators), she'd have been both relieved and guilty that she didn't go herself.
      Especially guilty. And rightly so, methinks.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Birthday, ShipperWriter!! sparky_ruffle3.gif

Just checking in after a draining night taking my elderly people out for dinner with my brother's family. My mother just couldn't understand how I'd gone into a gas station and gotten money. I tried to explain an ATM but she just didn't get it. Eventually I said I robbed the gas station.

Hello M-CharmedAlantian. I don't think we've met. I haven't watched Smallville in years.

Originally posted by KayleeLiz View Post
        I just started season 2. And I'll admit it, I skipped ahead a little just so I could watch "The Long Goodbye"

My thoughts so far? I'm obsessed They already have me squealing "aww" at even the slightest flirty glance. Those two are more addictive than crack, I've already plowed my way through all of the stories on FFN...
        Yes, they are more addictive than crack (uhh, not that I know what drugs are like..... uuuh... )!! But oh, dear, you've just started season 2? Well, you have quite a bit of fun and then quite a bit of pain ahead of you.

Ah, the Washington Manoeuvre
        LMAO!!

Even within the same ep, she could have found out why Rodney was scared of clowns in his dream when it was John who hated them, or why he was scared of whales when he'd been saved by one *shrugs*
        All very good questions. The whale thing was a huge headdesk for me. I know RCC wrote it, but were none of the others brave enough to say "hey, Rob, there was this episode called Echoes where Rodney was treating his whale like a pet, so he wouldn't be afraid of them"?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I do now.
        Sorry, my brain is always in the gutter.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I dunno about anyone else, but I would've been happier with the scenario you just proposed than seeing a Replicator claiming to be Weir spacing herself and leaving no conclusive evidence to prove whether or not she was the real Weir. Your idea holds more hope than what we ended up with.
        Agreed 100%

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Especially guilty. And rightly so, methinks.
        I love that scene in your big bang where Carter talks about that. Fanfic writers understand the characters better than the real writers do.

Comment

Evenin', folks. Yep, 23 years old now. Another year older, another year wiserer.

KayleeLiz, welcome to our neck of the woods!

And maybe it's cuz I have a massive head cold, but do I correctly assume I'm the surviving CMO? Hehehe.

I'm on vacation, will be home tomorrow night. And hopefully over the worst of this blasted cold.

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Evenin', folks. Yep, 23 years old now. Another year older, another year wiserer.

And maybe it's cuz I have a massive head cold, but do I correctly assume I'm the surviving CMO? Hehehe.

I'm on vacation, will be home tomorrow night. And hopefully over the worst of this blasted cold.

Night!
            Yes, you are. Out of us CMO's, you're the only young female which gives you immunity because you can be shipped with Rodney.... (the downside is, you have to be shipped with Rodney)

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPERWRITER!!! Pretty late arent I?
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayleeLiz View Post
                Hey there fellow Sparky shippers. I'm new to both the series, and the website, and just decided to stop by and say hi.
                Welcome to the board!
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Night!
                  Quick post to wish ShipperWriter HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And many more.......
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Happy almost belated Birthday ShipperWriter!!!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

At 21 going on 22, I'm the youngest Captain. (my birthday is three weeks from yesterday [Friday])

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        At 21 going on 22, I'm the youngest Captain. (my birthday is three weeks from yesterday [Friday])
                        I win youngest award Im turning 22 in May.
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

No no. It's not a ghost. It's me. I'm alive but very very very busy.

I have nothing to say except I miss you, guys. I hope I will have some time soon. I want to be back in this wonderful place. I saw there are some newbies here. Welcome.

And Happy birthday SW!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Yes, you are. Out of us CMO's, you're the only young female which gives you immunity because you can be shipped with Rodney.... (the downside is, you have to be shipped with Rodney)

Hope you feel better soon!!!
                            I'm a Commodore. I don't even remember a Commodore from Star Trek. Tell me that means I can be shipped with John.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I'm a Commodore. I don't even remember a Commodore from Star Trek. Tell me that means I can be shipped with John.
                              Are you prepared to be hated by 90% of fandom?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Are you prepared to be hated by 90% of fandom?
                                *ponders* *considers the rewards* *ponders some more*

I'm thinking it might be worth it.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X