No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday, Happy 98,000 Posts and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!! Whew, we've got a lot of celebrating to do!

Yay for Probie getting her voice back! *huggles*

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Lol!! I never actually noticed Ronon's smirk before... he's so on to them
    I've always thought that Ronon was on to them.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Woot! Voice is back! Yay!

And thank you everyone for the comments!

I need help, guys - do you know a good site with SGA screencaps? The higher quality, te better, of course. I remember downloading hi res caps from GitM from somewhere, and I remember I found the link here on this thread, but for the life of me I can't remember where I d/led it from.
    ariane179254 on LJ also has an album of almost all of SGA in HD here. (each episode is zipped, so you'll have to download the episodes you want, unzip the file and hunt through the pics for the shot you want) These are the highest quality caps I've ever found.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    OMG!!!!! We are fantastic!!! Just two more thousand and we can have a big big party! This is something our ship and our thread deserves, so let's kick butt!!!! we have to reach 100 000 before the summer is over! *hugs thread*
    We totally have to reach the 100,000 post mark before the end of summer. And we can do it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm totally OT but hey if you want to beat 100 000 posts, I can be OT.lol

Nice little vid of Monte Carlo festival. My friends who saw them in real (I hate her) send me this vid.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Happy 4th of July Sparkies! And congratulations on 98,000 posts!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Happy July 4th everybody!! Double fireworks for 98000 posts too!

An old fic, but one that fits the occasion. Fireworks.
          I'll come back with a somewhat new bit of art for you later.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Apologies for the double post.

That art I promised :

Spoiler:

In spoilers and just linked b/c of manip restrictions

With text: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...skisswtext.jpg

Without: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...frwrxskiss.jpg
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I'm totally OT but hey if you want to beat 100 000 posts, I can be OT.lol

Nice little vid of Monte Carlo festival. My friends who saw them in real (I hate her) send me this vid.
              Hah! I think we can beat 100,000 posts while still being on topic! 'Cause, well, there's always lots to talk about Sparky!

But I am LMAO at the video! That is just sooo funny!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Happy 4th of July Sparkies! And congratulations on 98,000 posts!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
              I hope you're having a great weekend, too! *huggles*

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Happy July 4th everybody!! Double fireworks for 98000 posts too!

Eeeee! Fireworks on Atlantis! Now that's celebrating in style!

Apologies for the double post.

That art I promised :

Spoiler:

In spoilers and just linked b/c of manip restrictions

With text: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...skisswtext.jpg

Without: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...frwrxskiss.jpg
              Aaaaaahhh, they're so pretty! *snerches 'em both*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Oh my......*takes time to breath* You can't say it. This show is well written. It's complex and all the characters bring something. But I won't try to convince you. But it's not worse.lol
                I stopped Castle for this show. I should finish the season 2 of Castle one day.

SR: I love my american daddy. He has good taste.lol
                When you come to visit you can bond while watching Dexter. I'll be in the kitchen cooking something.

Happy July 4th everybody!! http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v..._fireworks.gif[ http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v..._fireworks.gif Double fireworks for 98000 posts too!

Love that fic. And the manips were perfect.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  When you come to visit you can bond while watching Dexter. I'll be in the kitchen cooking something.
                  Dexter with Daddy and food...you know how to talk to me.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Thought you might like to know - or not - but I just read on the Teyla-thread that there's a JT Virtual Season 6.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Thought you might like to know - or not - but I just read on the Teyla-thread that there's a JT Virtual Season 6.
                      Yep, knew that. So there's a choice for everybody.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh okay... *shrug*

Comment

Yeah, a few of us have known about it for a while. Eh, it's okay, I suppose, but I think our plans for Atlantis Rising are certainly more ambitious in scale. Bring on that epic cast of thousands!

Yep, knew that. So there's a choice for everybody.
                          Indeed. Always good to have options.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Yeah, a few of us have known about it for a while. Eh, it's okay, I suppose, but I think our plans for Atlantis Rising are certainly more ambitious in scale. Bring on that epic cast of thousands!
                            I need to get out more...

And yes - I foresee EPIC Atlantis Rising.

Comment

I need to get out more...

And yes - I foresee EPIC Atlantis Rising.
                              Nah, the rest of the fandom can be a scary place...with lots of monsters that want to kill you. But it's nice that other shipper groups have options. Is anyone else doing an SS6 that anyone knows of?
                              sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else doing an SS6 that anyone knows of?
                                I saw someone doing something virtually season 6-like on the Scifi-forum. But didn't venture in though.

And yes, the fandom can be scary at times, and concerning my encounters with the other ship aren't exactly of the positive kind... well, you can imagine I'm not too inclined to venture into their territory much.

Comment

Working...
                                X