No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a new fanfic, better then my last, but I'm too lazy to load up Microsoft Word so the formatting sucks I'll get to it one day. I hope you guys like it, less action then last time, but more relationship stuff. Though, I kinda hate the ending and how I portrayed Weir... sorry.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/faith.html

Thanks to all who gave me rep for my last one. As soon as I figure out how to return it, I will. Not used to this forum setup.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Just had to redeem myself. Been trawling through Torri_Squee and found this:

* She travelled alot as a child and has lots of family in Wales. I thought she said something about her parents being Welsh but I can't remember.

I knew I'd read something about Torri and Wales!

Is it sad that this makes me insanely happy for no other reason than my family is Welsh and I've often thought before that Torri has a Welsh 'look' (or maybe Celt, I dunno) to her?

Duet download just finished. YES!
      *Goes to watch*
      *watches*
      OMG THE CUUUUUUTE!!! (Spoiler white out just in case)
      Spoiler:
      How many pairings were there? Like, hundreds: Rodney/Beckett, Rodney/Cadman, Rodney/Katie, Beckett/Cadman, Ronon/Teyla, Ronon/Shep, even Ronon/Liz (if ya squint in just the right way), I could even see a tiny Shep/Teyla moment in there...plus, as always, John/Liz (who were disproportionately cute for the number of scenes they were in IMHO. Cute like whoa. Cute like omg.)

And yes, Teyla/Ronon are so totally my new baby ship. I am such a ship ho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        I have decided that either actors know nothing about the plans of TPTB or they're just as evil as the powers in charge. They hardly ever tell you anything 'straight' either.
        All interviews with the actors have to be approved by the producers in advance (answer to my question in Joe Mallozzi's thread awhile back). You can bet that the actors have to sign non-disclosures with their contracts and they better darn well say what the producers want them to say in interviews or they will be out of a job.

Just remember. . Amanda Tapping used to swear there would be no romance between Sam and Jack.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Some coffee to wake up this thread

stargatecaps.com

Comment

Anyone else wonder about the idea of holding metal coffee cups that way? Guess the coffee's not that hot.

Comment

Originally posted by hail_dorothy
              Is it sad that this makes me insanely happy for no other reason than my family is Welsh and I've often thought before that Torri has a Welsh 'look' (or maybe Celt, I dunno) to her?

Don't worry. I got stupidly happy when i found out her name is Sarah as it's the same as mine So nopes, nat sad at all (Sarah Victoria - her Dad used to call her Torri and it stuck)

Duet download just finished. YES!
              *Goes to watch*
              *watches*

Shhhhhhhhhhh! We're not supposed to talk about the DL word. It could get GW into trouble and we wouldn't want that [/whisper]

OMG THE CUUUUUUTE!!! (Spoiler white out just in case)
              Spoiler:
              How many pairings were there? Like, hundreds: <snip snip>

Always said Atlantis was one big orgy

And yes, Teyla/Ronon are so totally my new baby ship. I am such a ship ho.
              Hehe, i'm looking forward to watching these two. From what you guys have said, it sounds very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Wuhoooo! Virtual coffee. *gladly takes coffee off Vixen* Ahhh much better, thanx
              Last edited by SallyLizzie; 14 August 2005, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Glad it helped
                Last edited by Vixen; 14 August 2005, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Latest fun poll. . .Who is the Sexiest Woman in Atlantis:

http://www.sciencefictionbuzz.com/sgapolls.html

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Sheppard
                    I made a new fanfic, better then my last, but I'm too lazy to load up Microsoft Word so the formatting sucks I'll get to it one day. I hope you guys like it, less action then last time, but more relationship stuff. Though, I kinda hate the ending and how I portrayed Weir... sorry.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/faith.html

Thanks to all who gave me rep for my last one. As soon as I figure out how to return it, I will. Not used to this forum setup.
                    Holy crap! You weren't kidding about the formatting but you DID stick a warning with it so all is forgiven
                    Nice story. I like that aspect of Atlantis and it's how i want to see ship done on SGA - the action carrying on as usual with little shippy/romantic moments intergrated into it. Not big chunks of 'The John and Liz Show' every other scene.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      Latest fun poll. . .Who is the Sexiest Woman in Atlantis:

http://www.sciencefictionbuzz.com/sgapolls.html

They posted this last night in the Weir/Torri apprec. thread and she had like a slight six percent lead. I looked at it a bit ago and it looked like someone forgot to sleep last night they were so 'into' voting on this one. ; ) Did you guys notice they're gonna 'redo' the 'Who does Col. Shep have feelings for?' poll? It got over 6000 votes and brought them pub so they're gonna try and ignite the shippers even more.

-B

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        Holy crap! You weren't kidding about the formatting but you DID stick a warning with it so all is forgiven
                        Nice story. I like that aspect of Atlantis and it's how i want to see ship done on SGA - the action carrying on as usual with little shippy/romantic moments intergrated into it. Not big chunks of 'The John and Liz Show' every other scene.
                        Thanks again, sorry about the formatting but I'm working with wordpad, ICK! I like writing fics so I better get word soon...

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by hail_dorothy
                          ....And yes, Teyla/Ronon are so totally my new baby ship. I am such a ship ho.
                          yeah, didnt you just love that
                          Spoiler:
                          bit in the jumper at the beginning?

I really enjoyed this ep. My favourite part has to be [spoiler] the worried look she has firstly when Colonel Sheppard fails to come through the gate, and secondly the relieved look she has when she hears his voice over the radio [spoiler]

Weir really does have a lot of facial expressions when it comes to her man .... or maybe just one.... LOL

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                            Anyone else wonder about the idea of holding metal coffee cups that way? Guess the coffee's not that hot.
                            I think the heat's coming from another source...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Watched Condemned yesterday
                              Spoiler:
                              Even if our two sweethearts weren't at the same place, there was a hint of Liz/John. Incredible Even my father says it. I forced him to watch SGA I know I'm mean

Liz/Torri was incredible in this episode!!!! And I adore the new Major! He's cute and was very kind with Liz too!

As for the metal coffee cup. I have one at home and it has an anti-warming-effect or something like this. When it's not burning hot, you can hold it lightly...I mean, in Atlantis, they have surely the best Technologies in everything

I voted for Lizzie too She's just HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Watched Condemned yesterday
                                Spoiler:
                                Even if our two sweethearts weren't at the same place, there was a hint of Liz/John. Incredible Even my father says it.
                                More and more people see it. Niceee

Comment

Working...
                                X