Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    I love all these, but that one is just special. It should be a Christmas card.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

December 16th advent is made by taris-eirien
        sigpic

Comment

Can whomever is summoning snow... please stop? I have enough.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Send it my way instead.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                I'd take some...but we need to be able to drive to the market tomorrow.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's only a couple inches. Went to the market while it was snowing yesterday.
                  sigpic

Comment

December 17th advent by JadedWraith
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

December 18th advent made by me, copter
                        sigpic

Comment

You got me kitties for Winter Solstice, copter? Thanks!

(And also, I've enjoying everyone's art.)
                          sigpic

Comment

My kitties are dismantling my tree every day, and I put the balls and ornaments back every time. It's a hobby.

Comment

Want to vent, but not gonna... not here.

Think happy Sparky thoughts!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

We actually had some snow showers yesterday afternoon! It was too warm for anything to stick, melting as it hit the ground. Really neat to watch, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X