Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    OMG This Mortal Coil *sobs* (and I'm not even halfway thru)
    Crap. Forget the margaritas... *hands over the whole frakkin' bottle of tequila*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Crap. Forget the margaritas... *hands over the whole frakkin' bottle of tequila*
      *shoots straight out of the bottle*

My heart is broken...oh John! "I thought we were actually going to get her back" *sniff*
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

My heart is broken...oh John! "I thought we were actually going to get her back" *sniff*
        And didn't we tell you that certain episodes would break your heart in a good way? This is one of those.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I know, right? You just want to reach into the TV screen and hug him.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And didn't we tell you that certain episodes would break your heart in a good way? This is one of those.
          Yup. It's brutal, yet oddly satisfying. Geeze, we are such gluttons for punishment, aren't we?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If you double up on the tequila it'll totally work. Maybe even triple up.
            I haven't tried that yet. Is it any good? Might do a rewatch with a bottle handy.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It didn't help that I had just watched Miller's Crossing and was already feeling fragile. TMC darn near killed me.

But now it's on to BAMSR and ugh...there are so many things wrong with this season beyond the absence of Elizabeth
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                I haven't tried that yet. Is it any good? Might do a rewatch with a bottle handy.
                It'll dull the pain...and loosen the tongue for creating inventive insults when you get to the really stupid parts of episodes.

It didn't help that I had just watched Miller's Crossing and was already feeling fragile. TMC darn near killed me.

But now it's on to BAMSR and ugh...there are so many things wrong with this season beyond the absence of Elizabeth
                And you haven't even gotten to Harmony yet...

Comment

*readies the straightjacket*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It'll dull the pain...and loosen the tongue for creating inventive insults when you get to the really stupid parts of episodes.

I'll keep that in mind.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      *readies the straightjacket*
                      How important is it that I actually pay attention to Harmony? *winces* this is painful and creepy.
                      sigpic

Comment

How important is it that I actually pay attention to Harmony? *winces* this is painful and creepy.
                        I was meh all the way throughout that entire episode, and the painting appeared and I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

I actually liked Harmony. The kid is annoying, but then she is supposed to be. John and Rodney were at their snarky best.

I was meh all the way throughout that entire episode, and the painting appeared and I couldn't stop laughing.
                          And I was just the opposite. I hated that pic. With all the dumbing down of John and other behind the scenes conflicts at the time, that pic just summarized the attitude of the writers IMHO. *kicks them*
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

With all the dumbing down of John and other behind the scenes conflicts at the time, that pic just summarized the attitude of the writers IMHO. *kicks them*
                            Oh, that it certainly was... couldn't agree more.

But I swear, I couldn't help myself in that instant.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I actually liked Harmony. The kid is annoying, but then she is supposed to be. John and Rodney were at their snarky best.

And I was just the opposite. I hated that pic. With all the dumbing down of John and other behind the scenes conflicts at the time, that pic just summarized the attitude of the writers IMHO. *kicks them*
                              I agree with both reactions. Harmony was actually pretty fun...up until the painting reveal. It was more than merely childish, it was contemptuous. *boos and hisses*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I agree with both reactions. Harmony was actually pretty fun...up until the painting reveal. It was more than merely childish, it was contemptuous. *boos and hisses*
                                The idea that a 13 yo girl was more or less hitting on John didn't sit well with me - maybe because I have teenaged nieces.

I did laugh outloud toward the end when she decided Rodney was a better match (still creepy but it was amusing)

The picture. *shudders*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X