Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Yup.

Back at work but my hands are hurting so bad. Hoping it's a light day of work. But my iPad is fully charged -- who knows what storylines I'll come up with along the way?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Definitely lazy here. We're waiting for another frelling snowstorm.
      Eeep! Hope you didn't get snowed in!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Yup.

Back at work but my hands are hurting so bad. Hoping it's a light day of work. But my iPad is fully charged -- who knows what storylines I'll come up with along the way?
      Ouch! Maybe it'll inspire a story?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Ouch! Maybe it'll inspire a story?
        ... I see what you did there. We'll see.

Comment

*waves* It depends on your definition of "snowed in." We have about 3 inches so far, and it's supposed to snow all day. Everything is closed, but we have plenty of food and nowhere to go. As long as the power stays on, we're good, and even then we have a gas fireplace and gas grill. It's not going to be snowmageddon.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Status update on my foot: I'm back in real shoes! Now, on to the left foot!

... I see what you did there. We'll see.

*waves* It depends on your definition of "snowed in." We have about 3 inches so far, and it's supposed to snow all day. Everything is closed, but we have plenty of food and nowhere to go. As long as the power stays on, we're good, and even then we have a gas fireplace and gas grill. It's not going to be snowmageddon.
            Good to know.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Glad y'all are okay!

Status update on my foot: I'm back in real shoes! Now, on to the left foot!
              but at the same time. I lack words today, therefore, I use smilies. Hee.

Didn't sleep good last night. I would give anything to curl up on a sofa with a blanket. Unfortunately, there's this adult thing called "work" I apparently have to do. Something about paying bills?

Anyhow.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

but at the same time. I lack words today, therefore, I use smilies. Hee.
                Heh. Yep, I know the feeling.

As for the feet, I just want to get it over with so my downtime is as short as possible and I can get back up to fighting form, so to speak.

Didn't sleep good last night. I would give anything to curl up on a sofa with a blanket. Unfortunately, there's this adult thing called "work" I apparently have to do. Something about paying bills?

Anyhow.
                Aw, crap. Sleepless nights suck. *snuggles you*

Comment

Challenge #22

I am quite sick and tired of winter and snow and blah! I need some pretty things! So this week, the challenge is FLOWERS. You can focus on just on flowers, and just tuck a flower into art/fan fic. Perhaps you have a flower brush you want to try out, or heard a great quote about them. Whatever moves you, just use flowers this week!!

If you want a more technical challenge, try using a filter that you have never used before or that you never use because you dislike them. {me personally I have a couple I hate, so this will be a challenge for me for sure!}

PM entries to me before midnight your time Sunday March 9.
                  sigpic

Comment

Enough of winter... I haven't seen winter yet at all... ...winter has abandoned us.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Howdy everyone!

Speaking of injuries... last Thursday I had a tooth extracted and it is still hurting. I have a feeling another round of antibiotics will be given to me tomorrow when I go back to have it checked.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      Challenge #22

I am quite sick and tired of winter and snow and blah! I need some pretty things! So this week, the challenge is FLOWERS. You can focus on just on flowers, and just tuck a flower into art/fan fic. Perhaps you have a flower brush you want to try out, or heard a great quote about them. Whatever moves you, just use flowers this week!!

If you want a more technical challenge, try using a filter that you have never used before or that you never use because you dislike them. {me personally I have a couple I hate, so this will be a challenge for me for sure!}

Oooh that's a good idea!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Enough of winter... I haven't seen winter yet at all... ...winter has abandoned us.
                      I wish I could send you some of our snow.

On another note, the other day the SG-1 movies were on the air. I could feel the stink of M&M all over them.

M1: We need something different for Mitchell to do.
                      M2: Replicators!
                      M1: What about replicators?
                      M2: Well, we haven't shown the little bug ones in awhile. Those are a cool effect.
                      M1: Yeah, let's do that!

Comment

Heh. Yep, I know the feeling.

As for the feet, I just want to get it over with so my downtime is as short as possible and I can get back up to fighting form, so to speak.

Aw, crap. Sleepless nights suck. *snuggles you*
                        Speaking from experience, when it's all over, it'll feel like no time has passed at all.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        Challenge #22

Ooh. Sounds good.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Howdy everyone!

Speaking of injuries... last Thursday I had a tooth extracted and it is still hurting. I have a feeling another round of antibiotics will be given to me tomorrow when I go back to have it checked.
                        Ouch! Sorry sweetie!!! Hope it heals soon!

On another note, the other day the SG-1 movies were on the air. I could feel the stink of M&M all over them.

M1: We need something different for Mitchell to do.
                        M2: Replicators!
                        M1: What about replicators?
                        M2: Well, we haven't shown the little bug ones in awhile. Those are a cool effect.
                        M1: Yeah, let's do that!

Tis true. I felt like, with AoT, I was watching a CliffNotes version of a few already aired episodes.

Comment

So I got to work this morning to find that my student is not feeling well and, therefore, not here. Guess who's taking a day off?

I've got a ton of errands to catch up on, so I'll be back later!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

[QUOTE=ShipperWriter;14114770]Speaking from experience, when it's all over, it'll feel like no time has passed at all.

That's what I'm hoping!

Tis true. I felt like, with AoT, I was watching a CliffNotes version of a few already aired episodes.

So I got to work this morning to find that my student is not feeling well and, therefore, not here. Guess who's taking a day off?

I've got a ton of errands to catch up on, so I'll be back later!
                            Have fun! *waves*

Comment

*crickets chirp*

Where da people be???

Comment

*crickets chirp*

Where da people be???
                                In the real world...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X