Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that should really leave a mark.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Wraith jumps off the roof... then gets up.

Wraith 1, John 0. Yeeouch.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love the look on John's face there…like WTF just happened and did I really see that?
        sigpic

Comment

Loving John's 'WTF did I just see' look.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That’s really ew! He touches the crime scene with his hand, then he holds the flashlight and then he puts it in his mouth, ewwwww!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I love the look on John's face there…like WTF just happened and did I really see that?
              HAHAHAH! Great minds think alike! *high-fives*

Comment

A big bag full of Franklins…me want.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                  That’s really ew! He touches the crime scene with his hand, then he holds the flashlight and then he puts it in his mouth, ewwwww!!!
                  Yeah seriously BAD forensic practices!

Comment

You can just see his wheels turning as he tries to figure it all out.
                    sigpic

Comment

And John is off on a long drive...

Comment

Hi Rodney!

Comment

Soft spoken Rodney. That's a nice change.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Soft spoken Rodney. That's a nice change.
                            Definitely.

Comment

That last part about the partner seems to have hit a nerve. And here comes the good part.
                              sigpic

Comment

A much darker, more serious Rodney.

And there's that tragic tale of the field medic...

Comment

Working...
                                X