No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, everyone! Are you ready for Vegas?!!!!! *shakes the salt of the popcorns*
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

My body is ready.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Aviator sunglasses on, popcorn and beer ready. Bring it on!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*bounces in seat* It's been a long wait and boy will this be worth it. Bring it on, baby!
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes to VEGAS, BABY!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY, VEGAS, PLAY!

Comment

Whee! Fly buzzards, fly!

Comment

Crime scene photos. Where's Gil Grissom, LOL!

Comment

Buzzards in the sky. I'm glad they're not circling anybody we know.

Oh boy, that's got to be John in that red car.
                      sigpic

Comment

Red car.

Comment

Nice car, John!

Comment

It’s Vegas!Sheppard!!!
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Either that chick is his ex or someone who wanted to be his ex.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wrinkled jacket, wrinkled shirt barely tucked into skin tight jeans... *drools*

Comment

Working...
                                X