Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, Jen's hair is curly again.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The McDanny show. Just imagine, we could have had a whole season of this if season 6 had gone the way certain producers wanted.

Comment

And the curls have returned. This is inexcusable.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now Rodney is talking to/ is afraid of the empty suits.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            The McDanny show. Just imagine, we could have had a whole season of this if season 6 had gone the way certain producers wanted.
            With Sheyla thrown in for good measure. I need a drink.
            sigpic

Comment

There's the whole crew, except for Caldwell who is missing for ... plot.... reasons. LOL

Comment

And now McDanny get to go play the Stormtrooper Armor Gambit.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh here we go with John sounding like a teenager mooning over Larrin.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    There's the whole crew, except for Caldwell who is missing for ... plot.... reasons. LOL
                    *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Oh here we go with John sounding like a teenager mooning over Larrin.
                      *vomits*

Comment

Please stop John slumming after Larrin. It hurts my soul.

Comment

C'mon John, work those mad piloting skillz!

Comment

As long as John keeps licking his lips just before the close ups, I'm good to go for the rest of this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Whee, loookit Woolsey toting around that big ass gun!

Comment

It makes zero sense that an itty bitty Asgard can fit into the suits the same as McDanny.

Comment

Working...
                                X