Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Uncle George never met Rodney. He could destroy the planet in a heartbeat.
    And 5/6 of a solar system.

Comment

Science babble. Lalalalala
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Of course, as soon as Keller talks him into making the call, the system's been shot to heck by freeze lightning. Handy plot twist.

Comment

Oh, now we see the men giving the women their jackets.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can just picture Gero writing this and rubbing his hands together in glee at how clever he thinks he is. Dear Lord save us.
            sigpic

Comment

His sister? C'mon, she's more of an age to be his niece.

Comment

Oh, a Blackberry. No wonder she couldn't call out.

Comment

Hi Walter!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Walter!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Oh, a Blackberry. No wonder she couldn't call out.
                      AHAHAHAH! *high-fives*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I can just picture Gero writing this and rubbing his hands together in glee at how clever he thinks he is. Dear Lord save us.
                        Yup. This one and Trio proves just how much Brad Wright used to write Gero's early episodes.

Comment

Please stop saying freeze lightning. I beg you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Yup. This one and Trio proves just how much Brad Wright used to write Gero's early episodes.
                            Good one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Try to stay warm? Is he an idiot? Oh wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

Containment field is down... and here comes the superstorm!

Comment

Working...
                                X