No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys! Thought I'd poke my head in for a sec to post some pics. This is a little thank you to Whistler for my sig and for you guys to enjoy. Hope you all have great weekends!

Okay...back home to the Shep/Teyla thread. See you guys around!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      I was tempted to post that "other" pic in here, but I do value my life.
      LMAO! Why don't 'they' just manip John out and replace him with a wraith suckin her dry...be equally believable and equally honest to their real feelings for the woman. That seriously is one of the funniest and stupidest anti Elizabethesque threads I've seen pop up and there have been some goodies from 'them'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        LMAO! Why don't 'they' just manip John out and replace him with a wraith suckin her dry...be equally believable and equally honest to their real feelings for the woman. That seriously is one of the funniest and stupidest anti Elizabethesque threads I've seen pop up and there have been some goodies from 'them'.
        Seriously, that ship is a joke right?, or do they take it to heart, because in that case i fear for their sanity.
        It's surprising how good for the spirits it's to go back and watch classic S/W moments, just when i was feeling my enthusiasm for the ship wanning due to the lack of new material (still no season two for me). They are showing re-runs, and see how something good always comes up, i've never seen the Eye :gasp:, yeah i know, the first showing i missed it because Fox was out for work, and they never showed the episode again. So all i know from what's supposedly one of the most shippy Shep/Weir episodes ever, is that it was great, and i missed the action.
        The best part is i'm on vacation as of this wednesday Dec. 7, the episode is on on thursday, so i can enjoy without having to worry about lessons or exams, or RL, HOORRAY!!!, please excuse me, i'm just so happy in advance because vacations are coming!!!!. And i'm feeling that loving, "crazy shipper" vibe again .
        Last thursday when i saw Sheppard screaming KOLYA!!! at the top of his lungs, i felt this warm thing on my stomach, like i had just had a butterbeer, or eaten chocolate, lol. Gosh, it's good to have it back.
        PS: Wellcome to all the noobs, this thread just gets bigger and bigger, a couple weeks ago there were like 11.000 posts, now it almost 16.000, i'll not even make the attempt to catch up.

Comment

I was tempted to post that "other" pic in here, but I do value my life.
          This piqued my interest..so i went and had a look...

In order to erase this haunting image from my, now dirtied, mind, i read several fics...and bc i am a generous person, and it's what i do, i'm going to share these fics with you

Lust and Fame by Angel Leviathon. Chapter 4 up. AU where they are all actors.

He's Behind You by Rhin Ariel. Atlantis does pantomime!

Rhin Ariel has also updated a coupl eof her WIP which are excellent.
          Incase you've been unlucky enough to miss them, I'm linking all chapters

Blood Ties, chapters 1-8
          chapter 9
          chapter 10

Prisoner of War, chapters 1-6
          chapter 7
          chapter 8

moonfly, if you couldn't already tell , i'm really enjoying these
          Also loving Scum of the Galaxy *sends sublininal message* update SotG, update SotG, update SotG

Haven't seen her around in a while but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRONOMICAL CHICK!

Comment

"John?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Stop staring at my chest."

"Hmmmm?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              "John?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Stop staring at my chest."

"Hmmmm?"
              I've seen more than one pic where it seems he isn't quite looking at her face.

Luz - The K/W thread is a joke - sorta like "Shex". I think.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I think it's about as serious as the Teyla/Wraith thread- I hope

"Why do people keep bringing me jello?"
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                  Last thursday when i saw Sheppard screaming KOLYA!!! at the top of his lungs, i felt this warm thing on my stomach, like i had just had a butterbeer, or eaten chocolate, lol. Gosh, it's good to have it back.
                  PS: Wellcome to all the noobs, this thread just gets bigger and bigger, a couple weeks ago there were like 11.000 posts, now it almost 16.000, i'll not even make the attempt to catch up.
                  lol, makes me feel all tingly inside. It's almost impossible to catch up with this thread when gone for 2 or 3 days which is why I might be a bit clueless at times.

And Happy Birthday Astro Chick!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

"Why do people keep bringing me jello?"

Because, Elizabeth, they *know* how you get when we run out.

(Ehem.)

Comment

Another pic where John's eyes seem to be roving.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

John: (to himself) Must...not...look...
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Honestly, how could they not be looking down? I want to say I am not not a male chauvanistic pig, but I am a Goa'uld System Lord, so I automatically am one - what, you disagree? Jaffa, KRE- just kidding... For now. But yes, if I were not a System Lord but a simple Tau'ri working with Doctor Elizabith Weir on Atlantis... I would be looking at her chest as well.

Peace through Fear, My Will be DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            Hi guys! Thought I'd poke my head in for a sec to post some pics. This is a little thank you to Whistler for my sig and for you guys to enjoy. Hope you all have great weekends!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...SGA-08-007.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...SGA-11-025.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...SGA-02-002.jpg

Okay...back home to the Shep/Teyla thread. See you guys around!
                            Stop by anytime, especially if you come bearing pretty pretty pics!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

I've seen more than one pic where it seems he isn't quite looking at her face.

Luz - The K/W thread is a joke - sorta like "Shex". I think.
                              *Oh...I get it now...they're tongue in cheek and not meant to be taken seriously...Shex, Sheyla, Wekav...

Thanks for clearing that up for me FP.

Comment

Does anyone know of any fics that have to do with Sparky and Christmas on Atlantis? Would love to see that!

Just watching The Eye on TV. Great sparky episode!
                                Last edited by Suzotchka; 03 December 2005, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X