Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You had two years!"

You had one job, Rodney. ONE JOB!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kick some ass, Amelia!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Amelia is the perfect woman for Ronon. Aside from Teyla, that is.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The last time Ronon was sculling around like this, he got shot. I'm betting he's thinking of that.
          sigpic

Comment

Everyone else is waking up... time to make a run on the armory!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Whoopsie. John has discovered Rodney's secret. Or one of them at least. Wait, wasn't the flood more than 2 years ago?
              It was, unless they are referring to the situation in "The Return", but in that case there wasn't a flooding, right?
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon to the rescue!

Comment

Ronon, kicking shins and taking names.
                  sigpic

Comment

And now Ronon is also down!!! Literally!!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      It was, unless they are referring to the situation in "The Return", but in that case there wasn't a flooding, right?
                      No, I think that was the underwater jumper bay.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG, they've killed Ronon! You bastards!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ohnoes RONON! That was one nasty-looking fall!

Comment

And now is Woolsey who is down!
                            sigpic

Comment

Teyla tries to remember the time when Elizabeth showed her where the hidden closets were!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

And there goes Woolsey. At least he was brave and saved Teyla and Torren.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X