Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Thank goodness it's over. Watching that was like my last dentist appointment.

But next time we get some shirtless John, right?
    We can get some right now!

Comment

Thank you for that.

Comment

Thank goodness it's over. Watching that was like my last dentist appointment.

But next time we get some shirtless John, right?
        Yep.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        It was pretteh ... in a morbid sort of way.
        Heheheh...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thank you for that.
          You're welcome!

Well that was fun. Gotta go do some laundry. Later, peeps!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I do not know when I came here for the last time but I'm sure it was not yesterday.lol

A big hello and many kisses for my Saprky family. I didn't forget you.

I missed so many things. I just saw that Torri Higginson is on twitter.

I don't know what to say. Just I'm very happy to be back
            *tackle hugs* Ow, my hip. Anyway, missed you little French daughter. You missed your American brother's wedding this summer. Not too late to send a present.

I'm going to try my best to not miss the postathon next week. Shirtless John is just what I need.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                *tackle hugs* Ow, my hip. Anyway, missed you little French daughter. You missed your American brother's wedding this summer. Not too late to send a present.

I'm going to try my best to not miss the postathon next week. Shirtless John is just what I need.

Spoiler:
                [URL=http://s11.photobucket.com/user/southernred/media/shirtlessjohn2.jpg.html][URL]
                *drools*

Thanks, Auntie!

Comment

I totally forgot to post this earlier. It's a LJ entry (that was also on Tumblr) for Sparktober. It's by rushingwind, and it's quite beautiful.

linky link

Comment

I totally forgot to post this earlier. It's a LJ entry (that was also on Tumblr) for Sparktober. It's by rushingwind, and it's quite beautiful.

linky link
                    That is simply beautiful. It's amazing how many Sparky fans are still out there totally separate from this thread.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That is simply beautiful. It's amazing how many Sparky fans are still out there totally separate from this thread.
                      I saw that on Tumblr. Had to keep myself from crying.

Comment

It was a nice job. Wish I could make stuff like that.
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Wandered over to Command Dynamics and found a "fix GitM" fic. She didn't finish it, but it's nice and sweet.

"Spirit of Atlantis"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tlessjohn2.jpg
                            *joins ShipperWriter in the Drool Brigade*

linky link
                            You and me both.

Wandered over to Command Dynamics and found a "fix GitM" fic. She didn't finish it, but it's nice and sweet.

"Spirit of Atlantis"
                            And even though it's unfinished, the last posted chapter ends on a very happy note, so if you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

linky link
                              Wow. I wish I knew how to do things like that.

"Spirit of Atlantis"
                              GREAT fic rec, SW.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X