X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    And who was it? McKay?
    Possibly.

My money is on Chuck. He has to make sure the correct person wins the betting pool, doesn't he?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Chuck and Zelenka, if I can wager a bet.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

"I'm gonna kill Rodney for re-activating that camera"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          "I'm gonna kill Rodney for re-activating that camera"

Already did. Lorne owed me a favor.

(Meanwhile, does anybody notice the tech sitting behind Elizabeth, staring rather forlornly at John's butt?)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Chuck and Zelenka, if I can wager a bet.
            Agreed. With Chuck running the city's betting pool and Zelenka putting out the best illicit hooch from the still in the back of his lab, those two know how to get up to some mischief. Add Lorne to run interference for them and you'll never see it coming.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Agreed. With Chuck running the city's betting pool and Zelenka putting out the best illicit hooch from the still in the back of his lab, those two know how to get up to some mischief. Add Lorne to run interference for them and you'll never see it coming.
              That would make an interesting fic.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Got my MacBook Pro.

It's different. But a good kind of different.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                That would make an interesting fic.
                Ooh, that almost tempts me to resurrect "Atlantis Orientation"...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Got my MacBook Pro.

Whoo hoo! Welcome to the Apple Nation!

Dooooo iiiiitttttt!!!!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Got my MacBook Pro.

You know what they say. Once you go Mac, you'll never go back.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Whoo hoo! Welcome to the Apple Nation!

Dooooo iiiiitttttt!!!!
                      Happy to be here! And once I get everything moved onto the Mac, I seriously might. Hee hee hee.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I know. I'm in love. <3 Wish I could've brought it to work today. It's a professional day and even though I'm an interpreter, I still hafta be here. So stinkin' bored. And my wrist is giving me problems so typing on my iPad Mini is not helping. :/

Comment

Happy to be here! And once I get everything moved onto the Mac, I seriously might. Hee hee hee.

I know. I'm in love. <3 Wish I could've brought it to work today. It's a professional day and even though I'm an interpreter, I still hafta be here. So stinkin' bored. And my wrist is giving me problems so typing on my iPad Mini is not helping. :/
                        Ooh, you have a mini. How do you like it? I want to upgrade and don't think I need a big iPad, but Mr. SR isn't sure the mini has everything I need. I usually just read on it and do a bit of web surfing when I'm downstairs away from my desktop. And let's not forget Angry Birds and jigsaw puzzles.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooh, you have a mini. How do you like it? I want to upgrade and don't think I need a big iPad, but Mr. SR isn't sure the mini has everything I need. I usually just read on it and do a bit of web surfing when I'm downstairs away from my desktop. And let's not forget Angry Birds and jigsaw puzzles.
                          I love it! They have exactly the same capacity as a regular iPad, and it fits in my purse even with a case on. It's just perfect for me. Also, I have smaller hands, so the keyboard is even better for me. And playing Angry Birds, chess, and sudoku on it is awesome.

I read on it all the time. It's got a bigger screen than, say, a Kindle, so you can fit an entire page on the screen and not have to squint. I highly recommend the Mini. (Plus it's cheaper. LOL)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

So very true.

*bounces*

I love it! They have exactly the same capacity as a regular iPad, and it fits in my purse even with a case on. It's just perfect for me. Also, I have smaller hands, so the keyboard is even better for me. And playing Angry Birds, chess, and sudoku on it is awesome.

I read on it all the time. It's got a bigger screen than, say, a Kindle, so you can fit an entire page on the screen and not have to squint. I highly recommend the Mini. (Plus it's cheaper. LOL)
                            I'm still using an iPad 2 (got it back when they first came out), but once it hits obsolescence I'll probably get a Mini.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

So very true.

*bounces*

I'm still using an iPad 2 (got it back when they first came out), but once it hits obsolescence I'll probably get a Mini.
                              Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! (Although I ignored that principle when I bought my Mac but I digress.) I have numerous friends that have iPad 2s that are still running great and have no desire to upgrade. Until they die a natural death, that is.

Comment

Thanks, that sounds great. I can fit my iPad in my purse. LOL

Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! (Although I ignored that principle when I bought my Mac but I digress.) I have numerous friends that have iPad 2s that are still running great and have no desire to upgrade. Until they die a natural death, that is.
                                I have an iPad 1, so it needs updating. Mr. SR is all bouncy about the retina displays on the new iPad and oooh, look how thin it is. I could care less, but I do want a camera. Maybe for my birthday in Feb.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X