Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'm not much of a science person - I generally tend to zone out whenever Carter or McKay (or Zelenka) start off into a science speech.

I prefer history/archaeology/anthropology over pure science.
    I like both. And more. The only thing I have no hope in? Being in the military. I'm hopeless with anything that's marked 'sport'. Get me to take over John's job? I'd willingly do anything (within reason) to get out of it. XD

Oh, and a sparky fic I wrote:
    An Egg-cellent Visitor
    Forgive the cheesy name.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Happy rainy Easter! We've done the bunny thing...done the church thing...now we're doing the relax-and-watch-a-movie-while-Mommy-figures-out-how-to-cook-this-ham thing (Eldest chose Hunger Games so we're watching that while his little brother plays Lego Star Wars on the Wii - he thinks the movie's boring....)
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

The books are better.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've read the books and seen the film, but my opinion on which is better is basically non-existent. But I saw a fic on FF.net consisting of everything that was wrong with the movie. Like characters and happenings they missed out.

Comment

Hello everyone! Happy Easter.

I just got home from dinner with the family.

One thing's for sure - the Jurassic Coast in the UK will never be the same again once my sister and I have been there this week. Southampton may never recover either if I have a say in it.
            I’m glad to hear that you’re having a good trip FH, I remember when we talked about Titanic and you mentioned that you wanted to visit Southampton so I hope that your visit there will be a great one.

I believe Belgium's having snow at Easter too this year. We joked about how the chance of snow at Easter was higher than at Christmas.
            Haha, we use the same joke because you really never know.

Originally posted by Varda View Post
            *knocks shyly at the door*
            Well, Happy Easter to everybody... <3

Would you mind if I join you here with Sparky appreciation?
            Of course you can and welcome.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/Valenship/Shippy%20Gifs/Happy_Easter_Sparky.pngriginal
            Amazing.

I'm not much of a science person - I generally tend to zone out whenever Carter or McKay (or Zelenka) start off into a science speech.

I prefer history/archaeology/anthropology over pure science.
            I feel the same way; I’ve always been interested in those things more than science.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
              Oh, and a sparky fic I wrote:
              An Egg-cellent Visitor
              Forgive the cheesy name.
              Lovely little fic, it was pretty sweet and I just loved it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Lovely little fic, it was pretty sweet and I just loved it.
                Aww, thanks. It's the first sparky I've ever written, so that means a lot to me.

Comment

is there still going to a watchathon today or has it been postponed due to easter?

Comment

Aww, thanks. It's the first sparky I've ever written, so that means a lot to me.
                    NP, it was a great first fic and I hope to see you write more.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    is there still going to a watchathon today or has it been postponed due to easter?
                    Since very few to no one could be here for the post-a-thon today we decided to postpone it until next week.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      NP, it was a great first fic and I hope to see you write more.
                      Thanks. The post-a-thon is Reunion, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                        *knocks shyly at the door*
                        Well, Happy Easter to everybody... <3

Would you mind if I join you here with Sparky appreciation?
                        You came at a time when lots of us are away, so I almost missed you. Welcome, glad to have you with us.

Yes, next Sunday at 4:30DST. That's Eastern US time.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, that's the one. If you're here then you should join us. We always have a lot of fun but now that we have reached the final two seasons there will be more snark per episode than before.
                          sigpic

Comment

the storm here in north california was so bad that i watched the storm and the eye and i feel like doing it again because it's going to be bad again tonight.

Comment

Damn! Just seen you're planning on doing a Watch-a-thon, but I'm going to be away in Italy :-( Have you made any plans for the next one? I need to share in the Sparky goodness of others! :-D
                              K
                              loves forever!

Bring back Elizabeth Weir!!

Comment

I'll check the time reference to my time frame later. As for whether I'll be doing anything, I might be dragged along to one event, but that's all... Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X