Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moonfly
    Well, hello there. (Kinda) newbie here. Joined Gateworld a long time ago, but I never really posted that much. Well, I'm back, and trying to be a more active member.

Sheppard/Weir shipper, hence why I'm here. Just thought this would be a good place to start on the forums.

Oh, and I am also known as Rhin Ariel on FF.net, and LJ, so hello to anyone from there!

Oh! I love your fics! I keep looking out for new ones. You're so good at writing Shep/Weir!
    Welcome to our world!

Comment

Well, hello there. (Kinda) newbie here. Joined Gateworld a long time ago, but I never really posted that much. Well, I'm back, and trying to be a more active member.

Sheppard/Weir shipper, hence why I'm here. Just thought this would be a good place to start on the forums.

Oh, and I am also known as Rhin Ariel on FF.net, and LJ, so hello to anyone from there!
      Hi there and WELCOME!!! I absolutely adore your fics.

Post as much as you want, no-one here bites (too much )

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hi and welcome!! I was much the same. Although I'm still trying to be a bit more active And your FF.net name sounds familiar. Hope to see you around more!

Awesome fic SallyLizzie!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Now i belive somewhere around a couple of hundred pages ago someone said that anybody who came to this thread and tried to read all the posts would have to be very patient and/or crazy

Well everyone i am that very patient crazy person, its taken me a couple of weeks but ive done it.

No mints please i know where they come from, love Jor , especially System Lord Jor, that little dragron looks great in gold.

Love the whole Sheppard Weir dynamic thats been building these characters are really good together.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf
            Now i belive somewhere around a couple of hundred pages ago someone said that anybody who came to this thread and tried to read all the posts would have to be very patient and/or crazy

Well everyone i am that very patient crazy person, its taken me a couple of weeks but ive done it.

No mints please i know where they come from, love Jor , especially System Lord Jor, that little dragron looks great in gold.

Love the whole Sheppard Weir dynamic thats been building these characters are really good together.
            Welcome Ice Wold... WHAAAA you read everything!!!! You're really brave When I joined, there were only 261 pages, and I gave up somewhere arround 120 and read the rest only sporadic

It feels really good to have more and more Sheppard/Weir-fans!

Comment

Welcome Ice Wolf and moonfly!!!!

Ice Wolf - when I joined, I read all the pages, but there were only 120 or so - you really must be insane.

moonfly - recognize your LJ and FF.net names, and I love your fics!

EDIT: 400 posts? Yeah, I'm totally not a lurker anymore.
              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I love your banner Dorka

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf

Welcome!...are you sure we can't tempt you with a mint??...Not even wrapped??

You read everything?!?...Well I can't blame you..it's great here!...fantastic discussions....even if you havn't watched some of the eps yet...

::Eyes peeps across the lake::

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
                    I love your banner Dorka

Thanks very much

@Lurker: Congrats...maybe you should change your nickname soon

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      Welcome!...are you sure we can't tempt you with a mint??...Not even wrapped??

You read everything?!?...Well I can't blame you..it's great here!...fantastic discussions....even if you havn't watched some of the eps yet...

::Eyes peeps across the lake::

Nope dont want any mints, the look a little dusty to me

Yep Everything, all the tangents were great especially loved all the AU ideas. Love all the different caps as well.

Some of the different relationship discussion are absolutely brilliant really love the more indepth discussions that have gone on in this thread
                      sigpic

Comment

Has anyone spotted the Kavanagh/Weir ship thread ??

*sigh*..Not until he chops that hair!
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Liz: John, I found this out in the lobby. You didn't put it there for the newbies did you??

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                            Has anyone spotted the Kavanagh/Weir ship thread ??

*sigh*..Not until he chops that hair!

NEVEEEEERRRRR This is soooo anti-anti-anti---- I know someone who really reminded me of Kavanaugh and this person is a pain in the neck... Elizabeth deserves someone ways better. .....Like John of course

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              Thanks very much

@Lurker: Congrats...maybe you should change your nickname soon

Weir: You want La to change her nickname? But then no one will recognize her!
                              Sheppard: *glowers at Dorka*

Seriously, though, I've thought about it, but I'm far too lazy to actually do it.

FP - hee hee! Bad John, leaving the mint jar out for unsuspecting newbies.
                              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/LurkerLa/hideandseek1.jpg
                                Weir: You want La to change her nickname? But then no one will recognize her!
                                Sheppard: *glowers at Dorka*

Seriously, though, I've thought about it, but I'm far too lazy to actually do it.

FP - hee hee! Bad John, leaving the mint jar out for unsuspecting newbies.
                                ROFL

Hm, if you inform us...we surely can keep your new name I really thought about changing mine into Dori (sounds veeeery similar to Torri )...that's how everyone hungarian calles me automatically!

Comment

Working...
                                X