No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people. Stealing Sal's thunder here for a sec with a fic rec.
    Really good story by Finnstardust, written for Erised for her birthday! (she's just turned 19!)
    http://community.livejournal.com/joh...th/452380.html

Comment

Gosh...I am way behind everything going on here! How great that Torri is coming out to play with us! I've probably got like a gazillion pages to go through over there on that thread!

Now...we have to get Joe to join in the fun.

Moo - you really need to ask him next weekend...you may need to stop clinging to his leg for a few minutes to do that...but I think it's your duty!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Really good story by Finnstardust, written for Erised for her birthday! (she's just turned 19!)
        OMG!!!! that fic is just sooooo cute!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! VERY SPARKY!!!!!!!
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Gosh...I am way behind everything going on here! How great that Torri is coming out to play with us! I've probably got like a gazillion pages to go through over there on that thread!

Now...we have to get Joe to join in the fun.

Moo - you really need to ask him next weekend...you may need to stop clinging to his leg for a few minutes to do that...but I think it's your duty!!

Yeah. Torri was great. Answered some really good questions. There's on in there that she answered from me that she had interesting thoughts about, on what she thinks Elizabeth's family background is...
          By the way, there's about 20 pages of insanity before she posted because a bunch of newbies got very excited!!! It all calmed down before she arrived though! And she crashed GW!!!

Comment

And she crashed GW!!!
            very memerable!!!!!! the panic!!!!! white screen of death!!!!! it was all good... it was an awesome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info Alyssa...I've got some catching up to do then!!

By the way everyone Zero.point.snark has been updated with 'Epiphany'

Comment

Welcome to all the Noobs!!!!...its super to see the amount of new sparky fans out there

ZPS Update!!!!! for Epiphany @ http://community.livejournal.com/zeropointsnark/

Ps To the noobs..do ya selves a favour and check out the inimitable MsPooh & co `s priceless recaps on SGA eps especially the Sparky bits. Enjoy

Edit:
                Oops!! ...Elinor beat me to it

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

i love your sig seetheship!!!!!!! very sparky!!!!!! green for you!!!!

Comment

Oy, ya, those recaps are the best. I can actually understand what's going on, cause they do it well.Check them out, seriously, thats some funny stuff.
                    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

i am soo loving wallpapers at the moment, but havent got nearly enough... any one got wallpapers they want to share... i aint got photoshop

Comment

No I dont, but i do have something here I stumbled upon whilst spring cleaning my photobucket thing on this fine summer day ... er, night. Thought it was appropriate after TLG and the whole Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing.

Mer (Merentha???Never did know the long version) made it with those great PS skills of hers....

Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Wow, great story, and Happy Birthday Erised!
                          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                            No I dont, but i do have something here I stumbled upon whilst spring cleaning my photobucket thing on this fine summer day ... er, night. Thought it was appropriate after TLG and the whole Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing.

Mer (Merentha???Never did know the long version) made it with those great PS skills of hers....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s_sheppard.jpg
                            Woah, talk about realistic! I had to look back twice when I saw this.

Happy Birthday Erised and Happy Lunar New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                              Wow, great story, and Happy Birthday Erised!
                              HEEE i love that info in your sig.... i think i was in there about 7 ot 8 times :wieranime17:

*hands out shipper cookies*

have some love!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s_sheppard.jpg
                                ooohhhh thank you John_Sheppard!!!! that is an AWESOME wallpaper!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X