No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should also add that I'm also watching Titanic: Blood & Steel, and I'm still in the middle of Stargate rewatch.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Short on hours to watch TV... I made a sticky note to keep track on what to download/watch on what day.

Here be my list:

Spoiler:

*Tuesday*

Sleepy Hollow
      Castle

*Wednesday*

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
      NCIS
      NCIS:LA

*Friday *

The Michael J. Fox Show
      Elementary

TV
      Strictly Come Dancing BBC1 (UK)

*Saturday*

Hawaii Five-O

TV
      Strictly Come dancing BBC1 (UK)
      Atlantis BBC1

Premiere dates!
      Arrow 09/10 (season 2)
      Covert Affairs 17/10 (2nd half of season 4)
      Reign 17/10 (pilot)
      My mom and I are both big NCIS and NCIS:LA fans. I watched Castle (OMG!) but I don't think Sleepy Hollow is my kind of show. Mom's watching Elementary and we're both watching Big Bang Theory. (I'll be watching Elementary at work through the app because we don't have DVR and it's a little too late for me.) CBS has a lot of popular shows, nowadays.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Part of your list sounds like mine. We like Sleepy Hollow so far a lot and DVR'd Agents of Shield and both NCIS shows for tonight, though we're getting a bit bored with NCIS LA, except for Hettie. Mr. SR actively hates Deeds. I think it must be the hair, and so that's what happened to H50. I'll have to make sure the DVR catches it. We also watched The Blacklist and thought it was very good.
      In regards to NCIS:LA, first off, I love Hetty.
      Spoiler:
      Deeks has gone through quite a bit in the last couple episodes and looks like they're poising him for a breakdown, so tell Mr. SR not to give up on him so quickly. Have a little mercy.

And I didn't like the hair at first, but now it's grown on me.

And now I've gotta go finish watching Agents of SHIELD.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        My mom and I are both big NCIS and NCIS:LA fans. I watched Castle (OMG!) but I don't think Sleepy Hollow is my kind of show. Mom's watching Elementary and we're both watching Big Bang Theory. (I'll be watching Elementary at work through the app because we don't have DVR and it's a little too late for me.) CBS has a lot of popular shows, nowadays.

Spoiler:
        Deeks has gone through quite a bit in the last couple episodes and looks like they're poising him for a breakdown, so tell Mr. SR not to give up on him so quickly. Have a little mercy.

Mr. SR won't care
        Spoiler:
        how much of a breakdown Deeds Deeks has. In fact if he whines like a girl, he may even hate him more. To a Marine, a guy who looks like him is like a red flag. Plus, he also doesn't like his attitude. Personally, he's my favorite after Hettie. It's Callum Callan whatever his name is that I don't like much. He needs a personality transplant pronto.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG doesn't begin to cover the Castle season premier in my book.

You should really try Sleepy Hollow, SW. It's not my usual cup of tea either but I really like it. You might as well.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Mr. SR won't care
            Spoiler:
            how much of a breakdown Deeds Deeks has. In fact if he whines like a girl, he may even hate him more. To a Marine, a guy who looks like him is like a red flag. Plus, he also doesn't like his attitude. Personally, he's my favorite after Hettie. It's Callum Callan whatever his name is that I don't like much. He needs a personality transplant pronto.
            Aah, gotcha. I see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              You should really try Sleepy Hollow, SW. It's not my usual cup of tea either but I really like it. You might as well.
              Agreed. Sleepy Hollow is FUN FUN FUN! It's plenty spooky, but without going into hardcore slasher horror, great banter between Abbie and Ichabod, and Ichabod's adjustments to the modern world are funny without being over the top
              Spoiler:
              (this week's episode had a hilarious exchange between him and Abbie where he's howling over the sales tax on a bag of donut holes. Priceless. )
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Agreed. Sleepy Hollow is FUN FUN FUN! It's plenty spooky, but without going into hardcore slasher horror, great banter between Abbie and Ichabod, and Ichabod's adjustments to the modern world are funny without being over the top
                Spoiler:
                (this week's episode had a hilarious exchange between him and Abbie where he's howling over the sales tax on a bag of donut holes. Priceless. )
                I'm just not a fan of spooky in any degree. I might watch one, but I have so many other shows that I don't need to get hooked on one more.

Comment

How's the writing going SW?
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    That scene was indeed priceless. I love that show. It's Elementary meets Supernatural, and the chemistry between Ichabod and Abbie is great too.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That scene was indeed priceless. I love that show. It's Elementary meets Supernatural, and the chemistry between Ichabod and Abbie is great too.
                      My dad got the Elementary esque vibe off of Sleepy Hollow as well.
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/atl_105_049.gif~original
                          Oooh, snogging next to the control room where everyone will see them!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pops in the thread*
                            Here I am again, hello to everyone!
                            How're you, my friends?
                            I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Oh well, and I was feeling a little bit inspired the other day, and so this is the result.

Spoiler:
                              It was a lovely morning in Atlantis, so everyone decided to enjoy their breakfast on the mess hall balcony.

“Elizabeth, love, over here.” Carson said when he looked over Rodney’s shoulder and saw Elizabeth, with a tray in her hands, looking for a place to seat.

“Good morning, everyone.” Elizabeth greeted while approaching the table.

“Good morning, Elizabeth.” Teyla said in return.

“Ow!” Elizabeth said while seating and placing a hand on her lower back.

“Elizabeth, love, I should really have a look at that. You have been complaining from your back already for a while and…” Carson said but Elizabeth interrupted him.

“It’s ok, Carson. I am fine. I now exactly what this is.” Elizabeth sipped a bit from her coffee then continued. “This is the result from the other night when I fell from John’s bed. I mean his bed is so tiny…” Elizabeth suddenly stopped mid sentence when she realized that everyone was looking at her with an astonished, but never the less amusing look.

I can’t believe I just said that out loud.” Elizabeth was thinking while at the same time she was beginning to blush.

“I told you they were….!” Ronon said with a mouth half full. Soon enough Teyla, smiling, grabbed a little bit of bread from the table and tried to put it in Ronon’s mouth as to shut him up.

“Yeah, I know what you mean, Elizabeth.” Rodney started to say, but then stopped mid sentence. “Wait a minute, what were you doing in John’s bed?”

“Rodney”, that was Jennifer Keller, who was seated next to Rodney and was exchanging a knowing look with both Teyla and Kanaan.

“Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no. That can’t mean what i think it means.” Rodney said.

“Well I believe it is time for Dr. Weir and I to go and review the details before our meeting with the…” Kanaan said.

“Yes! Oh yes… we should do that before… before…” Elizabeth managed to say before picking up her tray from the table and making a move to leave from the table as soon as possible.

“Elizabeth, love, there is no reason for you to feel embarassed.” Carson said. And then realised why Elizabeth suddenly was turning even more red.

Making their way to their table was Mr. Woolsey closely followed by John Sheppard.

“Good morning, everyone!” Mr. Woolsey greeted. “It seems all of you are having a cheerful breakfast”. Mr. Woolsey continued after observing all the cheerful faces at the table.

“Did we miss something?” John said.

*Thank you for reading.*

Pic spam!!!
                              Loved it, Nolamom! Thank you so much.

Nolamom, I absitively posolutely love those pics!!! Would've loved to have seen these on screen!!!
                              Me too!

but wouldn't you know it, John and Lizzeh tend to do those sort of things when no one is around to film it!

Exactly! So this is all the behind-the-scenes footage.
                              behind the scenes, in closets, behind crates...

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              http://s178.photobucket.com/user/poundpuppy29/media/Sparky/normal_atl_314_0544.jpg.html
                              I love the way John is looking at Elizabeth here.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I just thought of this. As the leaders of the expedition wouldn't they have to approve the security? So they would know where all the camera where and what meeting places wouldn't be covered by the cameras?
                              Yes, they would.

good point! They could schedule "outages" as necessary
                              And they definitely do that!!!!

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Nolamom/media/Shippiness/Valenship/Shippy%20Gifs/Corridor_Kiss.gif.html

*power outage needed*
                              We want power outage, we want power outage, we want power outage!

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                              So, Irresistible might as well be the worst episode in the entire series. A piece of garbage with no redeeming value whatsoever.

But Isn't it funny how jealous John is of Elizabeth being all over Lucius?
                              I have to disagree a little bit here. To me “Irresistable” is not the worst episode of the entire series. It is definitely the worst of the episodes from seasons 1 to 3, but like you already pointed out, it shows us jealous John. Although sometimes between this one and “Irresponsible”, I don’t know which one is the worse. But anyway, in my opinion, the worse episode of the entire series is definitely “Trio”. What a waste of an episode, not to mention a couple more episodes from season 5.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Love the little oneshot Pearl!

Comment

Working...
                                X