No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew, all is well. Now if we just didn't have the birth of McKeller.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Jennifer was so scared it made her hair straight. Go figure.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Jennifer was so scared it made her hair straight. Go figure.
        AHAHAHAH! Yeah, I was just wondering about that. Usually being in a humid place like that waterfall makes hair frizz like crazy.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, that's over. I still adore that beer scene. Gotta go cook.
          sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joins us for today's insanity, and be sure to tune in next week for more fun with Michael's science experiments gone wrong on Whispers! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                behind the scenes, in closets, behind crates...
                I just thought of this. As the leaders of the expedition wouldn't they have to approve the security? So they would know where all the camera where and what meeting places wouldn't be covered by the cameras?

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Love the pics Nola

Did this for the challenge on the AFA thread.... Thought it was only polite to share it here as well!

Nice work, Madness reigns.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

good point! They could schedule "outages" as necessary
                  sigpic

Comment

I have my own copy of the panda shirt. I only wear it as pajamas after getting comments and faces at the print. Some people just don't appreciate good clothing.

Comment

Aww, sorry I missed the postathon! But if I hadn't been
                      Spoiler:
                      throwing up
                      and slightly comatose, I would've been here.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I have my own copy of the panda shirt. I only wear it as pajamas after getting comments and faces at the print. Some people just don't appreciate good clothing.
                      Now that's a shame. If teenage girls can go around wearing clothes that shouldn't even be called that due to how much skin they're showing, then a grown woman should be allowed to wear a panda t-shirt. *nods definitely*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Aww, sorry I missed the postathon! But if I hadn't been
                        Spoiler:
                        throwing up
                        and slightly comatose, I would've been here.

Now that's a shame. If teenage girls can go around wearing clothes that shouldn't even be called that due to how much skin they're showing, then a grown woman should be allowed to wear a panda t-shirt. *nods definitely*
                        Hope you are feeling better today.

And dittoes on the panda shirt.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          I just thought of this. As the leaders of the expedition wouldn't they have to approve the security? So they would know where all the camera where and what meeting places wouldn't be covered by the cameras?
                          Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          good point! They could schedule "outages" as necessary
                          Strictly for "maintenance purposes" of course.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          What? Not only do those people not appreciate good clothing, they obviously don't have a sense of humor.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          ^ THIS.

And I hope you're feeling a lot better today, it sounds like you've got more than just a common cold. *sends some ginger ale*

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Hope you are feeling better today.

And dittoes on the panda shirt.
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Strictly for "maintenance purposes" of course.
                              Of course. I could just see a expedition report going to the SGC.

"Twenty-five reported power outages over the last month."

"Man, what's wrong with their ZPM?"

"Well, whatever is was, it always happened between 2200 and 2400."

^ THIS.

And I hope you're feeling a lot better today, it sounds like you've got more than just a common cold. *sends some ginger ale*
                              Yeah,
                              Spoiler:
                              spoilered for slight grossness:
                              Spoiler:
                              I think what happened is all the phlegm draining while I was asleep went to my stomach, then I drank something very acidic, and my stomach just wasn't having it. I threw up 3 times yesterday, but I ate this morning and my stomach's been fine. Now it's just congestion and a slight cough.
                              I feel more human today though. Even though I had to go renew my license in person, I forgot to put on makeup, and it looks like a five year old forged my signature.

Comment

Hot and Sour soup also helps with anything you've got, ShipperWriter!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X