Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I hope your drive goes safely!
    I'm actually hoping the testing of the robot won't happen on tuesday. They were supposed to give us extra information that had to be included in the testing and I only got it today, which is basically too late for me to get it fixed by tuesday.

I don't have time anymore to get it done because I'm working for my other clients on Friday and Monday, so I can only do stuff tomorrow and that's too short notice. It's not an ideal situation.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*sending more cool weather vibes*
      Thanks! Yeah, I just want a couple of days where I can turn off the air conditioning.

Ahhhh, that'll do it. I'm with you, I don't like it when they do that! I want to be able to nurse my grudge in peace.
      See, I just KNEW you would understand me!! *squishes you*

I actually came to this realization at a family dinner recently when they discussed how our mom could hold a wicked grudge for all time. I didn't say anything, but I was certainly thinking "well I know where I got that from!"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I'm actually hoping the testing of the robot won't happen on tuesday. They were supposed to give us extra information that had to be included in the testing and I only got it today, which is basically too late for me to get it fixed by tuesday.

I don't have time anymore to get it done because I'm working for my other clients on Friday and Monday, so I can only do stuff tomorrow and that's too short notice. It's not an ideal situation.
        Ugh, I hate last-minute shenanigans!​ It's never cool to do that! (okay, maybe it is if it's your worst enemy, but still!)

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        See, I just KNEW you would understand me!! *squishes you*

I actually came to this realization at a family dinner recently when they discussed how our mom could hold a wicked grudge for all time. I didn't say anything, but I was certainly thinking "well I know where I got that from!"
        LMAO!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ugh, I hate last-minute shenanigans!​ It's never cool to do that! (okay, maybe it is if it's your worst enemy, but still!)
          It's a developing (no pun intended ) story.

Received a meeting request today for the testing meeting and it's a teams meeting so online, that would mean I won't have to travel an hour and half to a place way past where Jesus lost his sandals -- actually not too far from Tyne Cot (CWGC) and the German Paschendale cemetary (so I had actually planned to make a quick stop at both places, but don't tell anyone) -- but instead just go into the office and do the whole thing online.

That is -- if it doesn't get postponed cause while I received the info today, and managed to make the necessary adjustments, I wasn't able to test it yet cause the API request comes back with a 404 for the time being.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It's a developing (no pun intended ) story.

Received a meeting request today for the testing meeting and it's a teams meeting so online, that would mean I won't have to travel an hour and half to a place way past where Jesus lost his sandals -- actually not too far from Tyne Cot (CWGC) and the German Paschendale cemetary (so I had actually planned to make a quick stop at both places, but don't tell anyone) -- but instead just go into the office and do the whole thing online.

That is -- if it doesn't get postponed cause while I received the info today, and managed to make the necessary adjustments, I wasn't able to test it yet cause the API request comes back with a 404 for the time being.
            Whoops! Sounds like more fodder for the Office Saga...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The UAT on Tuesday will be held online.

*adds it to The Official Office Saga Topics list*

And the API addition is optional, so it doesn't need to be finished yet.

Comment

Ooooh, more Office Saga!!!

ETA: I'm going out for Mexican food tonight! Margaritas, baby!
                Last edited by JT-2; 29 June 2024, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

The UAT on Tuesday will be held online.

*adds it to The Official Office Saga Topics list*

And the API addition is optional, so it doesn't need to be finished yet.
                  *cackles* Awesome! Looking forward to that one!

ETA: I'm going out for Mexican food tonight! Margaritas, baby!
                  Yaaaasssssss! It's definitely a Mexican food kind of day! Or Chinese...mmm, orange chicken...

Comment

Sound and lighting today -- one heck of a thunder sounded and both I and the cats jump-scared to the ceiling.

In between 2 rain moments we quickly redid some of the grass in front of the house because a few bits and pieces weren't growing well. I hope they'll do better now.

And obviously, with the rain came out all the mosquitos (got bitten and then fled back inside) and slugs... had to check the strawberries for intruders and gave free flying lessons to a couple of slugs and snails.

Comment

\
                      Yaaaasssssss! It's definitely a Mexican food kind of day! Or Chinese...mmm, orange chicken...
                      I had enchiladas suizas and a watermelon margarita. Mmmmmmmmmmm, so goooooooooooood!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                      Sound and lighting today -- one heck of a thunder sounded and both I and the cats jump-scared to the ceiling.

In between 2 rain moments we quickly redid some of the grass in front of the house because a few bits and pieces weren't growing well. I hope they'll do better now.

And obviously, with the rain came out all the mosquitos (got bitten and then fled back inside) and slugs... had to check the strawberries for intruders and gave free flying lessons to a couple of slugs and snails.​
                      Slugs????

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Oh my!

And obviously, with the rain came out all the mosquitos (got bitten and then fled back inside) and slugs... had to check the strawberries for intruders and gave free flying lessons to a couple of slugs and snails.
                        Ewww, go away slugs and snails!

I had enchiladas suizas and a watermelon margarita. Mmmmmmmmmmm, so goooooooooooood!!!
                        Yummies! I'm getting hungry now! Of course, it is breakfast time out here...

Comment

Working...
                        X