No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there’s Radek Zelenka! We just see him once here in this episode and he doesn’t even say a thing, just walks by.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Radek!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla has on a pretty new coat. I wonder if Kanaan gave it to her.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          And there’s Radek Zelenka! We just see him once here in this episode and he doesn’t even say a thing, just walks by.
          TPTW probably would've had to pay him more if he said anything. [/bitter]
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Teyla has on a pretty new coat. I wonder if Kanaan gave it to her.
            Headcanon approved!

Comment

And we're off to Talus!

Comment

I love John’s sleeping outfit!!!!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Here comes the beer scene. *stops to love*
                  sigpic

Comment

Another flashback... here comes the beer!

Comment

I've seen pics of Joe in that T-shirt.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mmm... Panda!

Comment

I love this scene of the both of them here at the pier.
                          sigpic

Comment

John is kidding with Rodney, by saying that Maddison is called Betty.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh my gosh, I have only realise it now, he jokes that Rodney’s niece is called Betty, isn’t that a short name for Elizabeth?!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Whoo hoo! Mini fridge with beer! Wonder what else John has stashed in there...

Comment

Working...
                                X