No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the following episodes from all three stargate series.

SG-1
    Spoiler:

SG-1 Season 1- Children of the Gods, The Nox, There But For the Grace of God, Within The Serpent's Grasp
    Season 2 - The Serpent's Lair
    Season 3 - Point of View
    Season 4 - 2010
    Season 5 - None
    Season 6 - Full Circle
    Season 7 - Lost City
    Season 8 - Zero Hour, It's Good to be King, Reckoning (Parts 1 and 2) and Moebius (Parts 1 and 2)
    Season 9 - Avalon (Parts 1 and 2), Origin, Beachhead, The Fourth Horseman (Parts 1 and 2), Arthur's Mantle, Crusade, Camelot
    Season 10 - Flesh and Blood, Morpheus, 200, The Quest (Parts 1 and 2), The Shroud, Unending

Atlantis
    Spoiler:
    Season 1 - Rising, The Storm, The Eye, The Siege Parts 1 and 2
    Season 2 - The Siege, Part 3
    Season 3 - No Man's Land, The Return Parts 1 and 2, First Strike
    Season 4 - Adrift, Lifeline, This Mortal Coil, Be All My Sins Remember'd, Spoils of War, The Kindred Parts 1 and 2 and The Last Man.
    Season 5 - Search and Rescue, Broken Ties, Ghost in the Machine, Whispers, First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Infection, Vegas, Enemy at the Gate

Universe
    Spoiler:
    Season 1 - Episodes 1-10, 18, 19, 20
    Season 2 - All of them.

So out of 354 stargate episodes i own a total 95 stargate episodes. though the next time i get an iTunes card i think i might just stick to buying either SG-1 or Atlantis episodes. I am starting to regret buying all of the Universe episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
      Ahh, I have a couple on mine. SGA ones actually: The Storm and The Eye two parter and The Real World. I also hav to eps of Supernatural.

It's great to have them when I'm bored on my own at work. The audiobooks I've got on there right now are great too.
      which audiobooks do you have?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Fic rec for Smutty Tuesday. It's a five times story located here.

And such a good one, too! The classics never get old.

And something by me. This is as wordy as I get.
        http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...r-subtlety.jpg
        Oh, John...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And the books are here! Now I just have to decide which one I should read first. Rising or Casualties of War.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Obviously, TPTW were thinking more of what cutely stupid thing they could get Keller to say instead of actually making her a competent doctor.

Oh well, we've got SGA Rising for that.
          And yay to that!!!!

Never says no to Shep!whump.
          I guess not.

Actually, I rather like S&R as well. For all its faults, it is a pretty good Team Atlantis episode.
          Team Atlantis episodes are usually my favourites.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/Untitled-1.jpg~original
          So moving!

I doubt that's why TPTW did it, though.
          I know, but to me that’s what happened.

Once again, it's so funny to leave Sparky land to read how other people seemed to assume Sparky was the intended ship. Like in the last post in the Conversion thread.Bwahahaha!
          *goes to read*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          It's amazing what can happen when you find the right textures

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...3.jpg~original
          Beautiful and I love the words too.

*nods* I seem to recall the residents of Atlantis have been called "Lanteans" by various Pegasus Galaxy natives on more than one occasion.
          I think they have also been called Atlanteans. Was it Cowen of the Genii? Can’t remember now.

I have pretty much all of the audiobooks (I know, sad, but there was a sale!!). I loved "A Necessary Evil". Torri was great and I particularly loved her impressions of Sheppard and McKay. If you haven't listened to it then do it.
          That sounds interesting!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            which audiobooks do you have?
            *Takes a deep breath*

1.1. Gift of the Gods - Michael Shanks
            1.2. A Necessary Evil - Torri Higginson
            1.3. Shell Game - Claudia Black
            1.4. Perchance to Dream - Paul McGillion
            1.5. Savarna - Teryl Rothery
            1.6. Zero Point - David Nykl

2.1. First Prime - Christopher Judge
            2.2. Impressions - Kavan Smith
            2.3. Pathogen - Teryl Rothery
            2.4. The Kindness of Strangers - Paul McGillion
            2.5. Lines of Communication - Gary Jones
            2.6. Meltdown - David Nykl

Series 3 Part 1 - Shanks and Black

I haven't listened to all of them yet as some I got on sale from Big Finish's website a few weeks ago. I also don't have Series 3 part 2 yet. But I really enjoy them and it's so nice to hear the voices of these people. I do miss them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              I have the following episodes from all three stargate series.

SG-1
              Spoiler:

SG-1 Season 1- Children of the Gods, The Nox, There But For the Grace of God, Within The Serpent's Grasp
              Season 2 - The Serpent's Lair
              Season 3 - Point of View
              Season 4 - 2010
              Season 5 - None
              Season 6 - Full Circle
              Season 7 - Lost City
              Season 8 - Zero Hour, It's Good to be King, Reckoning (Parts 1 and 2) and Moebius (Parts 1 and 2)
              Season 9 - Avalon (Parts 1 and 2), Origin, Beachhead, The Fourth Horseman (Parts 1 and 2), Arthur's Mantle, Crusade, Camelot
              Season 10 - Flesh and Blood, Morpheus, 200, The Quest (Parts 1 and 2), The Shroud, Unending

Atlantis
              Spoiler:
              Season 1 - Rising, The Storm, The Eye, The Siege Parts 1 and 2
              Season 2 - The Siege, Part 3
              Season 3 - No Man's Land, The Return Parts 1 and 2, First Strike
              Season 4 - Adrift, Lifeline, This Mortal Coil, Be All My Sins Remember'd, Spoils of War, The Kindred Parts 1 and 2 and The Last Man.
              Season 5 - Search and Rescue, Broken Ties, Ghost in the Machine, Whispers, First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Infection, Vegas, Enemy at the Gate

Universe
              Spoiler:
              Season 1 - Episodes 1-10, 18, 19, 20
              Season 2 - All of them.

So out of 354 stargate episodes i own a total 95 stargate episodes. though the next time i get an iTunes card i think i might just stick to buying either SG-1 or Atlantis episodes. I am starting to regret buying all of the Universe episodes.
              That is a lot of Stargate for the I-pod there. You probably have something to suit every mood there. I just put a couple on that gave me a sparky fix if I wasn't at home! I have every episode of Stargate on DVD and/or blu-ray. I do have Universe but haven't got round to watching it yet (saw Season 1 at the time but didn't keep up with 2). I will definitely watch them though.
              sigpic

Comment

That is a lot of Stargate for the I-pod there. You probably have something to suit every mood there. I just put a couple on that gave me a sparky fix if I wasn't at home! I have every episode of Stargate on DVD and/or blu-ray. I do have Universe but haven't got round to watching it yet (saw Season 1 at the time but didn't keep up with 2). I will definitely watch them though.
                yeah. i figured as much but there are some episodes of the early seasons of sg-1 and atlantis that i still wanna get like mostly all of the replicator episodes.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

That's a good one.

Comment

*Takes a deep breath*

1.1. Gift of the Gods - Michael Shanks
                      1.2. A Necessary Evil - Torri Higginson
                      1.3. Shell Game - Claudia Black
                      1.4. Perchance to Dream - Paul McGillion
                      1.5. Savarna - Teryl Rothery
                      1.6. Zero Point - David Nykl

2.1. First Prime - Christopher Judge
                      2.2. Impressions - Kavan Smith
                      2.3. Pathogen - Teryl Rothery
                      2.4. The Kindness of Strangers - Paul McGillion
                      2.5. Lines of Communication - Gary Jones
                      2.6. Meltdown - David Nykl

Series 3 Part 1 - Shanks and Black

I haven't listened to all of them yet as some I got on sale from Big Finish's website a few weeks ago. I also don't have Series 3 part 2 yet. But I really enjoy them and it's so nice to hear the voices of these people. I do miss them.
                      so you pretty much have all of them with the exception of Series 3 Part 2. i'm kinda partial to Series 3 due to the fact that they hired more actors to portray different roles.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          And the books are here! Now I just have to decide which one I should read first. Rising or Casualties of War.

And yay to that!!!!

I guess not.

Team Atlantis episodes are usually my favourites.

So moving!

I know, but to me that’s what happened.

*goes to read*

Beautiful and I love the words too.

I think they have also been called Atlanteans. Was it Cowen of the Genii? Can’t remember now.

That sounds interesting!
                          It was Sora, in The Storm/The Eye series. For some reason that always sticks out to me: 'we need the Atlanteans to be cooperative'. I always wondered why they never referenced it like that again.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            It was Sora, in The Storm/The Eye series. For some reason that always sticks out to me: 'we need the Atlanteans to be cooperative'. I always wondered why they never referenced it like that again.
                            Maybe it was a case of the girl who played Sora saying it that way, and they didn't notice. Like with the different pronunciations of Elizabeth from 'Lizabeth to 'Lizbeth that Joe threw in. Im betting neither of those was in the script. They never never would have written anything so intimate sounding for those two.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Maybe it was a case of the girl who played Sora saying it that way, and they didn't notice. Like with the different pronunciations of Elizabeth from 'Lizabeth to 'Lizbeth that Joe threw in. Im betting neither of those was in the script. They never never would have written anything so intimate sounding for those two.
                              That sounds like TPTW. Oblivious when it suits them, and perennially careless. And were they ever when it came to character relationships.

So in other words, In Joe We Trust.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

That sounds like TPTW. Oblivious when it suits them, and perennially careless. And were they ever when it came to character relationships.

So in other words, In Joe We Trust.
                                Here, here!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X