No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, the rescue team is here. Carter, WTF are you doing off base? *headdesk*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Look, it's Vega.
      sigpic

Comment

And suddenly Atlantis has a plethora of combat engineers.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I keep waiting for somebody to fall in a hole and land on Lorne's leg.
          *groans* Ohhhh, that is bad!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Back with a very beat-up John. And Ronon does what he can to help.
            sigpic

Comment

Gotta wonder where they've been all this time.

Comment

Don't beat yourself up, John. Yes you are the guy, but you're not Superguy.
                sigpic

Comment

Aww, Ronon's trying to dig Sheppard out.

Comment

They must keep them tucked away in the same box that they keep things like Teyla's wraith DNA and other things that they can just bring out what they need it.
                    sigpic

Comment

John, when has Ronon ever listened to you?

Comment

Joe does a really good wheeze.

I always remember about his dad dying when they were filming this scene. Poor Joe, he was such a trooper.
                        I love when he does the wheeze.

You mean Joe's father passed away while they were filming this episode? I didn't know that.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

This speech reminds me of Todd's poem in Vegas. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Michael being obsessively creepy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              I love when he does the wheeze.

You mean Joe's father passed away while they were filming this episode? I didn't know that.
                              Yes, and they had to tell him while he was trapped, but he insisted on finishing the scene. He said that these people were also like family and he wanted to be with them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Teyla's trying to get through to Kanaan. *wibbles*

Comment

Working...
                                X