X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW, whhhhhhyyyyy?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
      I ended up reading instead of watching SGA, but I hope to sneak a few in this week.

FH- looking forward to new chapter! Too bad the inspiration is frustrating. GW has been weird.
      Reading is Awesome!! I Am in a Reading Slump at The Moment

Hopefully!!
      Last edited by america126; 26 January 2022, 12:52 PM.

Comment

GW, whhhhhhyyyyy?
        I Know Right??? Gateworld is Being Really Slow Especially Lately Yikes. I Have Been Trying to Post

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And hey, GW finally sped up enough to let me post today! *headdesk*

GW, whhhhhhyyyyy?
          My thoughts exactly.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And hey, GW finally sped up enough to let me post today! *headdesk*

My thoughts exactly.
            Lol, soooo many failure messages (inspiring my last post above), but now I see they both somehow went through.

also, I thought it was Thursday all day so my week just got longer.

Comment

I HAVE THE DAY OFF TOMORROW -- Friday to be precise.

Going back to the zoo with my best friend (hopefully -- she was feeling a little under the weather so she may still have to pull out). Must make the most out of my year long access pass. And apparently they have a little lion in the lion family.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Going back to the zoo with my best friend (hopefully -- she was feeling a little under the weather so she may still have to pull out). Must make the most out of my year long access pass. And apparently they have a little lion in the lion family.

Awesome! Hopefully Your friend is Able to Join You

Aww!! a Little Baby Lion...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

also, I thought it was Thursday all day so my week just got longer.
                  D'oh! Don'tcha just hate it when you fall through a space-time warp?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Yay! Enjoy your zoo visit, and hopefully your friend is okay and can join you. And SQUEE for the little lion cub!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

The zoo kicked us at 4pm -- early closing during winter season... apparently... -- but we did get to see the little lion cub and oh, he was SO CUTE!! Also, little monkey baby... and another monkey made me yawn... I guess we're related. And very few other visitors which made it even more fun.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Quoting is not working for me, but FH glad you saw some cute fur babies! Good serotonin for the spirits.

Comment

Okay, so let's see if GW lets me post today. I already had to click about 5 times to even get to this page. GRRRR!! Let's see if I can remember everything I wanted to respond to... ZA Yup I was super excited about Aaron Rogers and Green Bay losing. I read an interview with him where he said people were rooting against him specifically because of his antics. Uh, yeah? You just figured that out, did you? america126 - welcome back to the forum! I got your emails but there were kinda garbled. I'm glad you were able to post. bagpuss - thanks for being such a great mod!! FH - glad you enjoyed your trip to the zoo! General news - all of Rhode Island is under a blizzard warning from Friday night into Saturday night. It hasn't started yet, but we're supposed to get 18-24 inches of snow (24 inches = 61 cm). The state has actually forbidden people from driving between 8am to 8pm on Saturday unless you're an essential worker. The only one in my family who works on Saturdays is my nephew, and so I'm glad they made that rule so he wouldn't be forced to drive in those conditions. I do enjoy the Star Wars light speed effect, but that's a tad too much. Supposed to be very windy as well, so I'm hoping I don't lose power. I've turned the heat all the way up to 65 in my house to prepare for a possible loss of power.

Comment

I did use breaks in my spacing. WTH GW?!?!?! And I can't edit it. I'll try to edit again later.

Comment

Can't edit in Edge or Chrome. #$#@@#$@#$@

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Got an error message saying GW's rich text editor isn't working, and nearly all the smilies are messed up. *sighs* FH, glad you got to the zoo and saw the little lion cub! SQUEE! JT-2, hope you're safe and warm back in the storm and you don't lose power! *sends hugs* And...that's it from me for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X