No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 30 minutes to Search and Rescue!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'll be here today but not next week because I have this wedding I have to attend. Whataya gonna do?
    Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Hello everyone! I just got home so I’ll be here for the post-a-thon and since it might be my last one I’m excited about it even if the episode is a bit ’blah’.
    *hugs you both*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Do not spoil me or I will hunt you down.
    I wasn't going to say anything else, anyway.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Search and Rescue!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "Search and Rescue".
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "Search and Rescue".
            Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Yay!
              *waves*
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                *waves*
                Heehee! *waves back*

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time!

Comment

'Play' and recap time.
                        sigpic

Comment

He's not my lover, he's just the fatherofmyson. Oh where is John?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Teyla cares so much about Kanaan! So sweet.

Comment

Michael, you're one creepy puppy.

Comment

ZOMG, weird ass hallucination time!

Comment

Working...
                                X