No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Teyla handled her part as Wraith queen pretty well.
    And Teyla is back to herself.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Whoa, Teyla's really getting into this Queen thing...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And once again, a scene that needs Kanaan. We won't even talk about the totally ridiculous nature of this surgery.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Whoa, Teyla's really getting into this Queen thing...
          ... and unnevering Todd in the process.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Aw look, a little business chat between friends...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Always like how they end this one with Teyla making sure her feeding mark is gone.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                ... and unnevering Todd in the process.
                No doubt that was her intent... Muahahah...

Comment

Okay, where's that wine?
                  sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to come back next week for a real doozy with Keller on Tracker! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Now to find something to drink...

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Always like how they end this one with Teyla making sure her feeding mark is gone.
                      I always thought there was more to it, than just that. Sadly, we never got back to that seeing as how she was just the plotdevice and all. I wrote a fic about it though...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey folks. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I got bored and redid my sig.

Comment

Nice sig ShipperWriter! Virtual Green!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I saw some fantastic Amidala's so I could have seen your friend in passing, who knows. I was there to work for our replica-group (The Belgian Prop Crew).
                            http://cs9313.vk.me/v9313253/1c03/_ZG3uznZLP8.jpg
                            Here she is

ShipperWriter,
                            I do like your sig!
                            I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                              Yup, think I saw her in passing.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well well well. Well well well well well. Well...

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X