Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LurkerLa
    and now that I have more space for these things, I'm contemplating maybe someday in the future thinking about the possibility of considering the concept of perhaps approaching the idea of giving some thought to making a Sparky vid. (Notice how definite I am about that. )
    Heh, nice sentence. You have to make a vid soon

Comment

so I got mad bored after getting out early so i made a John/Elizabeth playlist/CD. This was after someone brought up a discussion of it over at the j_e community on LJ so I put these songs together.

lyk0mgitssogoodsogoolisten or you could just go check it out.

Zee end.
      Last edited by wizengamot; 28 November 2005, 12:52 PM.
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Okay, I just thought I'd mention this: Mr. and Mrs. Smith is out on video/dvd this tuesday!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
          Hey, I'm not sure if people saw this in the Torri interview or not, but they had a little blurb right below one of the small pics (of Weir and Sheppard in the infirmary of Conversion), and it says this: "Elizabeth's relationship with John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) will no doubt continue to be an Atlantis mainstay."

Mainstay, or mainstream?
          Heh.

Oh, and you left out a word in the quote. It's spelled 'h-o-t' and it was right after the word 'Elizabeth's'. I don't see how you missed it honey. You need to get that corrected right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            Heh.

Oh, and you left out a word in the quote. It's spelled 'h-o-t' and it was right after the word 'Elizabeth's'. I don't see how you missed it honey. You need to get that corrected right away.
            ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! i so saw it .
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Expressively Emotive by Angel Leviathan

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                Expressively Emotive by Angel Leviathan
                i love the fanfics that are out there at this time... i love www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics the fics there are great!!!!!!

Comment

So what's the countdown to Epiphany now? Has it already aired?

Comment

You know what was missing from Torri's Gateworld interview? She didn't say when she and Shep were gonna kiss! We want some sparky!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      So what's the countdown to Epiphany now? Has it already aired?
                      I think it aired a couple of hours ago...
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                        I think it aired a couple of hours ago...
                        GW has been pretty slow tonight so that could be delaying posts in the "Epiphany" thread. There is only one post there now and
                        Spoiler:
                        it is rather negative.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

i really wanna know what happened in epiphany but
                          Spoiler:
                          from what there has been said, there is nothing shippy, but i could be wrong

Comment

Drat Time Zones!!! While all the world`s asleep in USA/Canada word from Epiphany has been quiet...does this mean there`s nothing to squee about it Anyway found this interesting bit at LJ http://www.livejournal.com/users/sabsfairchild/......

___

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                            - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Okay, I've been talking to an old friend for the couple of hours, and in the course of catching up on the past six years of our lives, we've rambled over onto the topic of what TV shows we like. (She's a big West Wing fan - and was very amused when I told her I came to the show through Mel's fic.) I mentioned what a huge fan I was of SGA and she told me that she has seen one episode. I mentioned that I shipped Weir and Sheppard, and she replied "Is that the woman with the short dark hair? And the dark haired military guy? Yeah, when I saw that ep I asked [her friend] how long those two had been involved. They are involved aren't they?"

Yeah, apparently it's noticeable to non sci-fi fans who only see one ep of the show. Shep/Weir just... is!

Was that coherent? I'm still on the phone with her, so I'm having some difficulty concentrating. But when she told me this I just had to share.
                              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

YAY!

Soon. I will watch.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
                                X