Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
    Hey Sparks,

Read the story today. It was lovely. I really think you should do some more because you capture the relationship so nicely. I have really enjoyed the fact that there have been some new stories this week.
    Thank you! I will try to write more - I love Sparky as much as anyone else on this thread.

Madness reigns, beautiful artwork! I'd green you again if I could.
    sigpic
    Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
    View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Madness,

These are all brilliant. How did you ever come up with them?

I can't wait to see the new ones. They must be something special!
      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Kindred Part 2!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Kindred Part 2!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I’m still awake so I’ll be around and it should be an interesting post-a-thon of an episode I haven’t seen that many times.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone, i am here and ready for The Kindred part 2.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I'm here too.

Comment

S-minus 4 minutes!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  I’m still awake so I’ll be around and it should be an interesting post-a-thon of an episode I haven’t seen that many times.
                  Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                  Hello everyone, i am here and ready for The Kindred part 2.
                  Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  I'm here too.
                  Whoo hoo! We've got a great crowd today! *doing a victory dance*

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time! And a rare appearance by Joe Flanigan reading the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" blurb.

Comment

John's voice = can not hear enough of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor poor Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                John's voice = can not hear enough of it.
                                Same here, i always like the way he says Atlantis!!!
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X