Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    He's got nothing on Joe!!
    How about a senario with them together...

...must stay PG...I must!!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Picture time!

~Athena

Comment

Oh! Love that pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
          Ok I just HAD to mention this to everyone!...

Since i'm a science Techinician in a comprehensive school (highschool/college)..Our office is joined with one of our Biology teachers classroom. right at this moment she is teaching Sex Education...and interestingly using a story of two people call John and Liz...

I'm not kidding you people!..she seriously is using those names!

Nobody seems to understand why i'm giggling so much....
          That's funny.

ALYSSA- probably from Pirates of the Carribean. (Can't spell right now. not awake yet.)

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
            Ok I just HAD to mention this to everyone!...

Since i'm a science Techinician in a comprehensive school (highschool/college)..Our office is joined with one of our Biology teachers classroom. right at this moment she is teaching Sex Education...and interestingly using a story of two people call John and Liz...

I'm not kidding you people!..she seriously is using those names!

Nobody seems to understand why i'm giggling so much....
            LOL...that's funny!

This 'ship' is gonna take over the world!!

Comment

I need some shippy pictures. Anybody got some?

Is it time to go home yet? Sigh ....

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                Picture time!

Elizabeth: OMG John, there are copies of our closet sessions on Ebay!
                John: $6.000 for a copy? I doubt anyone will be interested.

Comment

zzzzz....slow day on the forum here so I'll just toss out my sparky wildest, wild-ass wishes for TLG. Due to the
                  Spoiler:
                  fighting, we're sure to get some physical contact
                  between John and Elizabeth and that in itself is going to bing the spark-o-meter up a few notches. I'd love to see just a momentary moment of sexual awareness though that for the briefest of instances would put the spark-o-meter over in the red. I'd think an aggressive feeling, out of breath, bosom heaving Elizabeth caught in a cinch against a half-angry, half-astonished John chest would do that trick quite nicely. I'd love just the slightest of purely male/female recognition moments where you can see the surprise and excitement of that purely physical moment grab hold of them for a blink of an eye.

*Putting spark-o-meter back on the shelf*

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                    Elizabeth: "OMG, John, you *mis-read*-that's the OPENING BID!"

Comment

'Why do I have a feeling Rodney has something to do with this? Just because I played that tape of his and Carson's kiss over the main screen.
                      Last edited by gwenhwyfar; 18 November 2005, 11:11 AM.

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Heh, girls!

Elizabeth: Last time I go along with your idea of taping what you and I do in closets!

Comment

Heh, girls!

Elizabeth: Last time I go along with your idea of taping what you and I do in closets!
                          John: Fine, I'll take responsibility for that if you'll admit the jello experiment was all your doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                            zzzzz....slow day on the forum here so I'll just toss out my sparky wildest, wild-ass wishes for TLG. Due to the
                            Spoiler:
                            fighting, we're sure to get some physical contact
                            between John and Elizabeth and that in itself is going to bing the spark-o-meter up a few notches. I'd love to see just a momentary moment of sexual awareness though that for the briefest of instances would put the spark-o-meter over in the red. I'd think an aggressive feeling, out of breath, bosom heaving Elizabeth caught in a cinch against a half-angry, half-astonished John chest would do that trick quite nicely. I'd love just the slightest of purely male/female recognition moments where you can see the surprise and excitement of that purely physical moment grab hold of them for a blink of an eye.

*Putting spark-o-meter back on the shelf*
                            That episode is going to be used in a lot of music videos Just the idea of them
                            Spoiler:
                            going against each other in the physical sense
                            in TLG is getting a lot muses working I know mine is

You know, all of this would be so much easier if these two just didn't have such wonderful on-screen chemistry.....*sigh*
                            What you described is very easy to picture

Comment

Elizabeth: "OMG, John, you *mis-read*-that's the OPENING BID!"
                              John: "Do you BELIEVE these people?! Some idiot from Alabama just bid her house and said she'd throw in her husband for a copy! Dang, we must be good."

Comment

That episode is going to be used in a lot of music videos Just the idea of them
                                Spoiler:
                                going against each other in the physical sense
                                in TLG is getting a lot muses working I know mine is

You know, all of this would be so much easier if these two just didn't have such wonderful on-screen chemistry.....*sigh*
                                What you described is very easy to picture
                                LOL! So true. Music vid makers better get to warming up and looking for a rock soundtrack for this one. And yeah, it is wayyyy too easy to picture but the part that gets my blood pumping is that it puts them in a physical situation with each other that they would never have under normal circumstances. They've had many chances to talk and hug under duress and will in the future but rare, oh so rare, is the opportunity for them to engage each other in a purely physical sense. When you put that atop the softer sparkiness we already have in place, this ep gives us the opportunity to perhaps get a total picture of what the two of them can be that we've not had before.

Comment

Working...
                                X