Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nanite code. OHNOEZ!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      The old costumes were so much better.
      Way better. People didn't look like overstuffed sausages in them.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Torri, miss seeing her name on-screen.
        sigpic

Comment

Rodney's hair is very Johnlike here. It's not working so well on him though.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Probe went kaboom. More sabotage...

Comment

Ooops, the drone exploded. That or Rodney's lunch.
              sigpic

Comment

It is so funny the way John holds what's left of Rodney's sandwich after the explosion, LOL!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Rodney's hair is very Johnlike here. It's not working so well on him though.
                  Heh. No one can do the Shep!Hair except Shep.

Comment

M&M wrote this. Hard to believe with all the Sparky.
                    sigpic

Comment

And note that Torri didn't get a "special guest star" credit. Frakking Mallozzi is a ******.

Comment

Hmm, I since they are all based on Elizabeth's mind, I gues syou can say that that he's Elizabeth's John here, and see, it's the version we all love.
                        sigpic

Comment

Really, Ronon? You're NOT paranoid? BS.

Comment

Ronon and Teyla have been talking about how people don't seem themselves. Wonder why she and John haven't talked about that...oh wait. They never spend any time together. This proves it.
                            sigpic

Comment

And now even John starts to think that something is wrong.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                And note that Torri didn't get a "special guest star" credit. Frakking Mallozzi is a ******.
                                Yeah, just like they didn't even try to preserve the "surprise" of the casting change by keeping the old opening credits through Reunion. Curse them.

Comment

Working...
                                X