Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look! Hi Rod!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here we go with the fakey laughing. I never liked this part.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Cafeteria scene! Now why couldn't Lizzeh be included? Curse you, TPTW!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Elizabeth may say one thing but you can tell that she's thinking "great, more McKay's"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I know right, and maybe even Carson, though he's missing in this episode (I think anyway).
            sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, Rodney, you are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!

Comment

John and Lizzeh watching from a balcony. SQUEE!

Comment

Oh, I forgot about that part, when John says "This is weird" (or something like that) and just the way Liz does. And then when Rod says that it was Sheppards idea, just another scene when they say more than what comes out of their mouth. Something like that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe that's why I hate it so much. Plus that is not Joe's real laugh. Anyway.

I also don't particularly like Rod. *cranky*
                    sigpic

Comment

John is so impressed that the idea of going to the other dimension was his alternate's idea.

Comment

John and Lizzeh watching from a balcony. SQUEE!
                        And exchanging little knowing looks. Sigh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Maybe that's why I hate it so much. Plus that is not Joe's real laugh. Anyway.

I also don't particularly like Rod. *cranky*
                          *snerks* Rod may think he's cool, but I'm sure that the alternate Sheppard is still cooler than he is!

Comment

Rod sharing family photos with Jeannie! So cute!

Comment

He's not a puppy, Rodney. You can't just return him.
                              sigpic

Comment

"What does Elizabeth have to say about this?"

"Two McKays are better than one."

LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X