Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I'm going to be curled up in the fetal position for the next four months.

Anyhow. Back to Sparky.

Heh heh heh.
    Spoiler:
    You mean how it appears that Tony is in charge, and he thinks he is, when it's really Pepper holding everything together?

Hey, Sheppard, what's up with the funky facial hair?
    And Elizabeth, why are you wearing Lieutenant Cadman's hair?

Pretty much. And then some.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I haven't seen it yet either, but I'm making an edju-ma-kated guess.
    Heheheh...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      You haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet?
      no i have not.

Comment

I haven't seen Iron Man 3 either.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Forget The Avengers!
          Spoiler:
          Just imagine what they'd think if they went to see Iron Man 3. They'd look at Sheppard, then they'd look at Elizabeth, and... yeah. You know where I'm going with this one.
          Haha, I know exactly what you mean.

Spoiler:
          I especially loved the final fight scene (which was all kinds of awesome BTW) in the movie and I could imagine that it could have been awesome to see Sparky in a similar situation and scene and also that it could actually work because there actually is a lot of similarity between John and Elizabeth and Tony and Pepper personality- and character-vise.
          sigpic

Comment

NEWS! GLORIOUS NEWS! WONDERFUL NEWS!

The first part of Primum Movens is up at SGA-R. Go and enjoy. The next part will follow soon.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
              news! Glorious news! Wonderful news!

The first part of primum movens is up at sga-r. Go and enjoy. The next part will follow soon.
              sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                NEWS! GLORIOUS NEWS! WONDERFUL NEWS!

The first part of Primum Movens is up at SGA-R. Go and enjoy. The next part will follow soon.
                *FIST OF TRIUMPH*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Haha, I know exactly what you mean.

Spoiler:
                I especially loved the final fight scene (which was all kinds of awesome BTW) in the movie and I could imagine that it could have been awesome to see Sparky in a similar situation and scene and also that it could actually work because there actually is a lot of similarity between John and Elizabeth and Tony and Pepper personality- and character-vise.
                Ohhh yeah... I've definitely been picturing John and Elizabeth and Tony and Pepper as mirrors of each other in many ways.

LCJS, SSD...well, what are you two waiting for? Go forth and see Iron Man 3!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK, money is an issue!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I'm not even going to see Iron Man 3. *gasps of horror* Not much point if I haven't even seen Iron Man 1 and 2!

Comment

*FIST OF TRIUMPH*

Ohhh yeah... I've definitely been picturing John and Elizabeth and Tony and Pepper as mirrors of each other in many ways.

LCJS, SSD...well, what are you two waiting for? Go forth and see Iron Man 3!
                      personally i'm more interested in seeing Star Trek Into Darkness than i am Iron Man 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        personally i'm more interested in seeing Star Trek Into Darkness than i am Iron Man 3.
                        So am I! I can't wait to see this movie. I'm just very much not into the superhero genre... But space opera is always welcome in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                          So am I! I can't wait to see this movie. I'm just very much not into the superhero genre... But space opera is always welcome in my life.
                          agree. i wasn't a big star trek fan as a kid i mean i saw the occasional episode every now and again but Stargate ruined SyFy the SciFi genre for me and i mean that in a good way. i keep comparing new SciFi shows to Stargate and they don't even hold a candle to Stargate.

Comment

*enters the thread running* Oh my gosh!!!! A new episode of "SGA Rising" is up!!!!! Prologue!!!!! Yeah!!!! *runs out of the thread to go and read it*
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              agree. i wasn't a big star trek fan as a kid. Stargate ruined SyFy SciFi for me.
                              I'd never even watched Star Trek before seeing the 2009 movie. I think I'd seen a few episodes and thought it was not my kind of thing. Heh.

Nothing could ever ruin Sci Fi for me! In a good or bad way. Although Mass Effect almost did. (In a good way, of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                                I'd never even watched Star Trek before seeing the 2009 movie. I think I'd seen a few episodes and thought it was not my kind of thing. Heh.

Nothing could ever ruin Sci Fi for me! In a good or bad way. Although Mass Effect almost did. (In a good way, of course.)
                                i just mean like i kept comparing other shows to stargate. stargate was my life. my bread and butter.

Comment

Working...
                                X