No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just don't have the chemistry that Michael and Claudia did in Prometheus Unbound to pull off this whole thing. Sorry, Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Mallozzi isn't cool enough to have been invited to frat parties. Well, unless there are geek boy fraternities.
      He saw it in a bunch of movies back in the 80s.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Don't hurt the pretty. Bruised is not a good look on that face.
        And broken noses are even worse. C'mon, Larrin, you don't want Elizabeth to kick your ass when she gets back...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John is really smart, he can fix any ancient device as long as he will want to, hehe! Notice how quickly he moves the crystals from the chair in the ancient ship. ;D
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now John is in another control chair, I do wonder how comfortable they are becuase they don't look like it...unless it's those time when I bet Liz joined him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              John is really smart, he can fix any ancient device as long as he will want to, hehe! Notice how quickly he moves the crystals from the chair in the ancient ship. ;D
              McKay shuold be proud of him!
              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Uh Larrin? You just lost your crew, babe.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Now John is in another control chair, I do wonder how comfortable they are becuase they don't look like it...unless it's those time when I bet Liz joined him.
                  at least it isn't kind of tortue device like the one the have on Destiny in SGU...
                  and I definitely like the idea of Liz joining him
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

They just don't have the chemistry that Michael and Claudia did in Prometheus Unbound to pull off this whole thing. Sorry, Joe.
                    I do believe that Torri is the only woman he has ever had true chemistry with, and I've seen him in a lot of things with a lot of women.
                    sigpic

Comment

And now Larrin is back thinking that she can tell John what to do, ha, there is only one woman that John will ever listen to and that is Elizabeth.
                      sigpic

Comment

Remember when it was difficult to destroy a Wraith ship? Remember when it took a nuke flown straight into it?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I do believe that Torri is the only woman he has ever had true chemistry with, and I've seen him in a lot of things with a lot of women.

I agree with this, mostly becuase I feel that it was the only one which wasn't forced and it was allowed to happen on it's own.
                          sigpic

Comment

See, now he knows his people will come. He's lost all that old anxiety about being abandoned. *pets him*
                            sigpic

Comment

After the woman beats the man up, the man locks the woman in a prison. No, this isn't a copy of Prometheus Unbound at all. /sarcasm

Comment

Remember when it was difficult to destroy a Wraith ship? Remember when it took a nuke flown straight into it?
                                Yeah, but aren't Ancient drone weapons supposed to be stronger than nukes?

Comment

Working...
                                X