No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now John's mind wander to the replicators, one can't help but wonder where else his mind ended up, espcially being alone in a cell.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm sure if he kissed me, my Southern accent would come back big time.
      Hell, I'd start speaking in tongues. Pun intended.

Comment

Now she's got John doin' it. Droppin' those word endings.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And how about that sad face of John when he was once again in the jumper already talking to Rodney and the others? What was he thinking then?
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And the ships are gone, but John's back
            sigpic

Comment

From WHOM

Comment

There's John, playing negotiator again...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Hell, I'd start speaking in tongues. Pun intended.
                  Splash! Right into the deep end. I couldn't talk in sentences for the rest of the day after he hugged me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoops! Ships go bye-bye!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's back on Atlantis, and about here we would have gotten a balcony scene with John trying to show Liz how little he cars about any other woman but her.
                      sigpic

Comment

And John got a drop off!

Comment

Atlantis! Home, sweet home and tasty food!
                          I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

I love this scene with John making excuses and enjoying his real food so much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              John's back on Atlantis, and about here we would have gotten a balcony scene with John trying to show Liz how little he cars about any other woman but her.
                              Those were the good days.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                And some flirty banter.

Now we just have a lunch with the team. Good, but not the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X