No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for JT-2 to mention Larrin's Southern accent. I do kind of hear it on certain words. It's very North Carolina.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      So the Travelers wants Lantean tech to fight the wraith so instead of approtching the Atlantis expedition they thought that it would be better to what, make more enemies?
      Yeah, they were not that clever.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I'll say this much for Larrin, she really knows how to play hardball.
        With hints of a Southern accent.

Comment

So now Larrin put more clothes on, so she stripped down to get Shep where she wanted him, well, at least she figured that much right.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I'm waiting for JT-2 to mention Larrin's Southern accent. I do kind of hear it on certain words. It's very North Carolina.
            Not a long wait.

Comment

John is wondering why he's the only one without a shield thingy.
              sigpic

Comment

Shep knows more about Aincent tech than they do and knows what he's doing, he's awesome the way he did that.
                sigpic

Comment

And like I said, John has them at his mercy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    So the Travelers wants Lantean tech to fight the wraith so instead of approtching the Atlantis expedition they thought that it would be better to what, make more enemies?
                    I know, right? If they could go to the trouble of setting up a network of satellites to monitor space gates, surely they'd have the smarts to try to talk with the expedition first? Oh wait, they're not as smart as Elizabeth Weir.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now we're back with the Off-world team, and there's Lorne, aww, he knows what he have to do to help bring Shep back to Elizabeth...oh wait...
                      sigpic

Comment

Whee, Lorne's hanging out with the rest of Team Shep!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla seems impatient that they're wasting all this time on a wild goose chase trying to find John. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Sheppards also knows how to play hardball. Love him!
                            I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

John's hair looks particularly nice right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                I know, right? If they could go to the trouble of setting up a network of satellites to monitor space gates, surely they'd have the smarts to try to talk with the expedition first? Oh wait, they're not as smart as Elizabeth Weir.
                                I'd almost go as far as when it comes to the people in the pegasus galaxy, no one is as smart as Elizabeth Weir when it comes to communicate with others.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X