No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a big problem, but something to be aware of for the future. Welcome!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      loooool. Thats exactly what I thought too even though I didnt like her at all... it was kinda awesome to see his ass being kicked by a female
      Point in fact (unless Teyla's not female to you): Teyla kicked his butt several times.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      And does JT realize that she's referring to herself in the 3rd person???
      First sign of insanity?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello Sparkies!
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          First sign of insanity?
          Or then she has an alien entity imprinted in her.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            The crystal entity jumped from the screen yesterday... *runs & hides*

Comment

Oh my gosh!!!! You think it can be it!?? If that's the case we need to check if there is anyone else effected!!!! *runs in panic*
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

FCAT testing has begun, so 1st period today is two hours long. So I'm sitting in the back, making a Sparky video. I think this one will be done by the end of the week.

First sign of insanity?
                Not the first one we've seen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! *runs into rubberized room*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Lordy, if you think that's Southern...anyway. Actually, I heard a bit of it. You can never get rid of it totally. I don't think I sound Southern anymore, but you probably would. And, for the record, I didn't lose my accent on purpose. I've just lived up here in Northern Virginia so long, it's disappeared on its own.
                  I love teasing you. I've said it before: your accent is much prettier than my RI accent.

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                  btw, do you mind newbies join you? I'd love to take part in this post-a-thon one day ^^
                  Please do join us!

And does JT realize that she's referring to herself in the 3rd person???
                  JT does not understand the problem with this.

Wait - does this mean I have an evil, hot, Shep guy in my brain? What a way to go.

First sign of insanity?
                  Not the first one we've seen.
                  HEY!! 11.gif

I wish I had the fish slapping gif in my attachments. I have it on my PB but I'm at work and can't access that.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Wait - does this mean I have an evil, hot, Shep guy in my brain? What a way to go.

HEY!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]37631[/ATTACH]

I wish I had the fish slapping gif in my attachments. I have it on my PB but I'm at work and can't access that.
                    Because we are taught to respect our elders...

Comment

Because we are taught to respect our elders...

Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                        btw, do you mind newbies join you? I'd love to take part in this post-a-thon one day ^^
                        Heck no, the more, the merrier! And the crackier!

Eeeep!

Now that would be one for the record books!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don’t know, you tell me, LOL. Besides i thought you always had him in your head. I mean, i don’t know you that well, but at least i had that impression. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dver View Post
                            Sorry for little picspam, but i think it is the only place i can show this. So. Another picture of my fav pairing - collage for one of my favorite theme Evil!Weir
                            http://25.media.tumblr.com/161d75956...ylm1o1_500.jpg
                            OMG!!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE. I dont know why but i find it really funny. ROFL
                            What a great idea for a little manip...

oh and WELCOME from me too

Point in fact (unless Teyla's not female to you): Teyla kicked his butt several times.
                            true. but i cant remember her beating him bleedy

Comment

Okay, I now smell like trout. This has gotta stop. All I meant is that we're all a little insane!!! Oh well.

*gets on knees*

I humbly apologize for insulting my elders. I meant absolutely no disrespect.

So glad we're one big happy family and we understand when others are being sarcastic.

Comment

At least be glad the trout was freshly caught... cause you know, it could always be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X