No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great, now I need to cool down a bit and what better way to do that then to watch some Star Wars on TV (RotJ) which works great because Han and Leia remind me of John and Elizabeth in a way (you know, the sexy, cool pilot and the sexy, awesome politician).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I'm queueing up my bad shampoo jokes already.
      And her Southern accent, that SR doesn't hear but Yankee JT does.

Comment

Originally posted by shipperwriter View Post
        it's because when elizabeth and john were having lunch, they were in a closet or eye!sexing. Team shep got sick of it.
        lol :d
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          And neither did Carson, that's why I hate the scene so much, it feels like slapp in the face and TPTB saying that Elizabeth and Carson didn't matter as much or were really apart of everything like Carter and Keller are.
          I prefer to think that Carson and Elizabeth were actually doing something worthy for the expedition and didn't have time to join the team for lunch. It seems Keller and Carter don't seem to worry about the expedition that much, if we consider that Keller lost her professionalism and only jokes around and Carter most of times is not around when she should be.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            I prefer to think that Carson and Elizabeth were actually doing something worthy for the expedition and didn't have time to join the team for lunch. It seems Keller and Carter don't seem to worry about the expedition that much, if we consider that Keller lost her professionalism and only jokes around and Carter most of times is not around when she should be.
            I think that you’re right, I like that, Elizabeth and Carson did always put the expedition first and if they had been there instead then they probably would have been too busy making sure that everyone was alright, Carson with the medical checkups and Elizabeth would probably do what she could to inform Kate’s family of what happened whether it would be in person as she probably would have preferred or at least written a personal letter, she always did care about making sure that those who didn’t make it wouldn’t be forgotten. And also when I heard Carter’s speech there it made me think of how great the speech she made at Carson’s funeral was and how her words really represented him and everything he stood for, and also when she sent those videos in ‘Letter from Pegasus’.

Added: I can also imagine that maybe the two of them would do what they could to step up and do what Kate did, not taking over but just trying to be there for anyone wanting to talk, I think they would feel as if that would be something that they could do for her.
            Last edited by Brie; 14 April 2013, 02:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Oh, God. Larrin.
              Don't you mean the crazy space dominatrix?
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Don't you mean the crazy space dominatrix?
                Cheap Vala knock-off.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  And her Southern accent, that SR doesn't hear but Yankee JT does.
                  Lordy, if you think that's Southern...anyway. Actually, I heard a bit of it. You can never get rid of it totally. I don't think I sound Southern anymore, but you probably would. And, for the record, I didn't lose my accent on purpose. I've just lived up here in Northern Virginia so long, it's disappeared on its own.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Cheap Vala knock-off.
                    loooool. Thats exactly what I thought too even though I didnt like her at all... it was kinda awesome to see his ass being kicked by a female

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And thus ends another snarktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today, and be sure to join us again next week for more crazy stupid Pegasus tricks with Travelers! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                      btw, do you mind newbies join you? I'd love to take part in this post-a-thon one day ^^
                      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Went to go hang out at a friend's house tonight. Shattered all my records on Wii Fit. *fist-pumps*

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                        btw, do you mind newbies join you? I'd love to take part in this post-a-thon one day ^^
                        Not at all! It takes place every Sunday (with a few pre-arranged exceptions) at 4:30pm EST. Come and get your snark on!

And does JT realize that she's referring to herself in the 3rd person???

Gotta get some sleep, see you in the morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Not at all! It takes place every Sunday (with a few pre-arranged exceptions) at 4:30pm EST. Come and get your snark on!
                          I see... Wonderful tradition!
                          thanks! ^^
                          But damn the time difference.
                          If nothing changes, I'll have to eait till summer holidays... noooo!
                          Though putting off my early Monday classes is also an option

Goodnight, see you!
                          *sets off for university*
                          I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Sorry for little picspam, but i think it is the only place i can show this. So. Another picture of my fav pairing - collage for one of my favorite theme Evil!Weir
                            http://25.media.tumblr.com/161d75956...ylm1o1_500.jpg

Comment

dver - you need to be aware of Gateworld pic posting rules. You may not post pictures of actors' heads on other people's bodies. head switching is expressly forbidden.
                              from the FAQ's
                              Putting a person's head on another person's body is also inappropriate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                dver - you need to be aware of Gateworld pic posting rules. You may not post pictures of actors' heads on other people's bodies. head switching is expressly forbidden.
                                from the FAQ's
                                oh sorry! i can not delete my message, but i'm really sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X