Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I have my Kate/Teyla goggels on so I don't see much Sheyla. But the SG1 references make my eyes roll out of my head. Maybe SG1 is so much cooler, and they know everything and can do no wrong. Blablabla...
    Which is funny becuase when you watch SG-1 it's the complete opposite.
    sigpic

Comment

Now WTF is Rodney doing out on a WOODEN ROWBOAT? If they've got any boats on Atlantis, they're gonna be modern motorboats.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Somehow I knew there would be clowns. And whales.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"I hate clowns."

*hugs John*

Comment

And now John's devistated, poor guy, and everyone blames him in his mind.
            sigpic

Comment

Singing in the rain...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

John and Rodney and the Whale!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  John in his to small bed, and there's Teyla and a hug, but sorry, but the hug is nothing like the Sparky hug, and here he just patted her back while with Elizabeth he actually hugged her back.
                  Couldn't agree more!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Okay, who's gonna start about the CPR pads being in the wrong place?

And was that a McShep anvil from Keller? Whoa.

Comment

Oh yeah, the McShep in this is very obvious.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        John and Rodney and the Whale!
                        Start of a cracktastic McShep... I'm sure of it.

Comment

And now we get the moment we've all been waiting for... Shep vs. Shep!

Comment

Wow. And the world turns against him. Would've been great if Elizabeth had shown up as the optimism.

Comment

And oh, now we're getting the John vs. John fight, and we're in John's mind and we see how he really feel inside, and how dark everything is for him (and we all know why he feels so alone the poor guy, he's lost his light and his hope)
                              sigpic

Comment

McKay would still be alive!

What of Kate? Have you no guilt for her, John? HU!

Comment

Working...
                                X