No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that scene of John in his quarters... I always think he was remembering Elizabeth, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I like how long it takes for John to accept anything Carter say, he never acted that way when Elizabeth said something, then he was always willing to listen.
      And that's why in a bit he will go to Elizabeth's office and will try to think like her, or at least he is asking himself what Elizabeth would do in that situation.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Oh how I hate you.
        Aah, you don't mean that. I'll share.

Comment

What's that hug, Teyla?
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John in his to small bed, and there's Teyla and a hug, but sorry, but the hug is nothing like the Sparky hug, and here he just patted her back while with Elizabeth he actually hugged her back.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh gawd, this scene with Carter announcing Kate's death and then talking with Keller as though she knew Kate well PISSES ME OFF. It should've been Elizabeth. It should've been Elizabeth AND Carson, because they were the ones who had the working history with Kate. GRRRR!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now John is starting to feel guilty. It's not your fault John. You don't need to go and...damn.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Watch out, anvil!!!

Comment

Sam, you suck. Keller, you also suck.

Comment

Oh, how I love John's awkward hugs.

Comment

I hate you PTW! Hate you! Hate you! Hate you!

*stomps feet*

Sheppard's bed is too short.

Teyla lost her girlfriend, and needs a hug. That's all to it.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

He's not sure where to put his hand. I love it. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

You've been busted, Rodney.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love how they trap McKay. Heh heh heh.

Comment

Your turn Rodney. Get over it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X